Season tickets | Page 15 | Vital Football

Season tickets

Someone on twitter contacted the club and was told to print off his order email and show at the SOL. They would sort his ticket out.

... as long as you've rung the club and asked to be put on the duplicate ticket list. Thats what they told me this morning when I rang - before mine turned up.

The latest news article on Latics website says "backed by 2000"

That surprised me, thought they had to offer 3k, presumed we'd had 2 allocations of 1,000 last week and final one would be a final 1k. For whatever reason though, the whole thing has been a shambles...seems club didn't actually get tickets till Tuesday, which is ridiculous

Would be nice to hear an update on ST sales soon, club have gone quiet over it.

Tickets for Rotherham fans are £23, so I imagine they will be our matchday prices. Which is fair enough, I’d say

Would be nice to hear an update on ST sales soon, club have gone quiet over it.

Tickets for Rotherham fans are £23, so I imagine they will be our matchday prices. Which is fair enough, I’d say

I can't see there being many more than the 6k announced, that was almost at the end of then "welcome home" period and I doubt many more would wait and then buy at the higher prices.

Anyone had any issues trying to buy tickets from the website? I’ve tried two different browsers and it won’t load the match tickets page

Good point Harry……I rang the ticket office today to ask about car park passes and was told nothing had been decided yet