Season tickets | Page 17 | Vital Football

Season tickets

Randomly 2 of my 5 STs arrived today hoping the other 3 turn up tomorrow as mine is not here and my kids can't go on their own 😂

We've got an insight into the walk on match day prices now with Saturday 3pm v Rotherham at £23 for adults and Tuesday night v Wycombe at £20 for adults.
Wonder if we'll have staggered pricing based on "team stature" i.e. Shef Wed more expensive than (no disrespect intended) Accrington.

We've got an insight into the walk on match day prices now with Saturday 3pm v Rotherham at £23 for adults and Tuesday night v Wycombe at £20 for adults.
Wonder if we'll have staggered pricing based on "team stature" i.e. Shef Wed more expensive than (no disrespect intended) Accrington.

Haven't we always done that?

Haven't we always done that?

We certainly did under previous ownership Yon Mon, I just wondered what the new lot will do, exploit the fans of the bigger teams at the expense of our own walk ons or keep prices lower and miss out on potential away fan revenue.

Personally I'd charge every away fan at the DW whatever we get charged when going to their ground. Some of those Leeds ticket prices were eye-watering - to name but one of the many clubs that overcharges.

[QUOTE="Arthur_Itis, post: 2967214, member: 10952"
Personally I'd charge every away fan at the DW whatever we get charged when going to their ground. Some of those Leeds ticket prices were eye-watering - to name but one of the many clubs that overcharges.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if it would be possible to do that. While putting the 3 highest charging teams together and selling them as a block to our own walk on fans for a cheaper price.

Sorry Arthur meant to reply to your post. The link you kindly posted doesn’t work on my laptop for some reason. I eventually ordered them through my phone

How odd Swindon, just clicked on the link in my "quote" of your reply and it worked for me. I'm using google chrome browser. Maybe try clearing your cookies / cache.
Glad you got sorted by phone at least.

T
Only those that paid to watch matches online last season.
I think I have about £60 credit from the season before last, I wonder whether they are still going to honout that.

I don't think they are I'm afraid. I'm in credit too but don't seem to be getting it, as is the case with many others. I was even told to contact Begbies Trainor (admin) as it was in their hands apparently.

I'm sorted but feel for the fans that haven't received their STs yet.

We can get nearly 1900 tickets to Rotherham but are dilly dallying with STs for our own fans, out of the pan into the fire again here, one bloody shambles that ticket office!

Just imagine the chaos if we had 20,000 regular fans.

Just been told nothing is sorted as yet for car parking passes and that it will be £5 on the day.
A good point was made earlier…… if we bought a car park pass for the season that was suspended will we still be able to use it for the games we missed during the end of that season?

I'm sorted but feel for the fans that haven't received their STs yet.

We can get nearly 1900 tickets to Rotherham but are dilly dallying with STs for our own fans, out of the pan into the fire again here, one bloody shambles that ticket office!

Just imagine the chaos if we had 20,000 regular fans.

Given it’s a new IT and ticketing system, let alone staff, a few teething troubles are perhaps to be expected.

In regards ticketing I hope they start an away points system so those who go away more often have greater priority for higher demand games.

Anyway T&C, it could be worse we could support Birmingham. Their ground, or specifically two stands are unsafe and remedial work has gone over schedule. They are having to re seat season ticket holders who are having to enter a ballot as those numbers are double the available seats. I think that’s what you call a shambles.

Anyway T&C, it could be worse we could support Birmingham. Their ground, or specifically two stands are unsafe and remedial work has gone over schedule. They are having to re seat season ticket holders who are having to enter a ballot as those numbers are double the available seats. I think that’s what you call a shambles.

Our ticket office have only to get 6-7k season tickets posted out to fans, they have had long enough, nothing on the scale of whats happening at Brum, don't make excuses, piss poor it is, seems this new company don't know their arse from their elbow.

[QUOTE="Arthur_Itis, post: 2967214, member: 10952"
Personally I'd charge every away fan at the DW whatever we get charged when going to their ground. Some of those Leeds ticket prices were eye-watering - to name but one of the many clubs that overcharges.

I wonder if it would be possible to do that. While putting the 3 highest charging teams together and selling them as a block to our own walk on fans for a cheaper price.[/QUOTE]

I don't think so - the EFL ruling always used to be that you couldn't charge away fans a different amount than home fans if they're being offered the same facilities. That doesn't mean the same stand just that, for example, they can't charge Latics fans £25 to stand on a terracing without any roof if the home fans are paying £25 to stand on terracing that is covered or if the home fans only pay £25 and its all seating for them. I remember reading a book back in the 90's where at some point it discusses a game Latics were playing away at Rochdale & a big following was expected so Rochdale decided to move us from the usual away terrace to a different one as it enabled them to charge us more for it

Our ticket office have only to get 6-7k season tickets posted out to fans, they have had long enough, nothing on the scale of whats happening at Brum, don't make excuses, piss poor it is, seems this new company don't know their arse from their elbow.

Whilst by the same token Birmingham haven't just exited administration and have had the same team running their ticketing for years
Whilst Latics have just exited admin, had to lay off all the previous ticket office staff during this period & had to start from scratch without even a database of potential customers, a late start to ST applications as a result of this, admin & outsourcing the ticketing system
You're comparing chalk and cheese T&C

Whilst by the same token Birmingham haven't just exited administration and have had the same team running their ticketing for years
Whilst Latics have just exited admin, had to lay off all the previous ticket office staff during this period & had to start from scratch without even a database of potential customers, a late start to ST applications as a result of this, admin & outsourcing the ticketing system
You're comparing chalk and cheese T&C

Its a good job Richardson and the new crop of players we got last season weren't that shit and didn't think like that, we'd be playing L2 football this season.