Season tickets | Page 13 | Vital Football

Season tickets

Anyone know how many we’ve sold so far. I’ve heard a rumour of just under 4k, would the new owners really be happy with that? Just a rumour mind.

Anyone know how many we’ve sold so far. I’ve heard a rumour of just under 4k, would the new owners really be happy with that? Just a rumour mind.

I dont think any official number has been quoted but it appeared based on order numbers we were approaching 4k a couple of weeks ago. So I'm hoping we will be way beyond that now. It would be good if we had a order number from last few days to see how much it's gone up.

I reckon we are around the 6000 mark my reasoning is the numbers started on 5000 I think just I renewed mine other day 10800 think we could get around 7 which would be excellent with the floating fans around 8 9 thousand home support should see around a ten thousand average gate which is decent at league 1 level
I reckon we are around the 6000 mark my reasoning is the numbers started on 5000 I think just I renewed mine other day 10800 think we could get around 7 which would be excellent with the floating fans around 8 9 thousand home support should see around a ten thousand average gate which is decent at league 1 level
Will you get your free cap as promised?

I dont think any official number has been quoted but it appeared based on order numbers we were approaching 4k a couple of weeks ago. So I'm hoping we will be way beyond that now. It would be good if we had a order number from last few days to see how much it's gone up.
Mine was 9906 on the 20th, my Mrs and her mum was on 16th order no. 9443

Renewed ours online a few days ago, I can’t wait. It all seems so strange but then again it’s also so normal. I’d been going every week for 20 odd years up until last year. I haven’t been for about 18 months now.
Last year the Mrs had me wiping apples down, sanitising my hands and having a bloody shower at 10pm when I’d been to Tesco with not a bugger in sight.
In a few weeks I’ll be in a stadium with a few thousand people screaming how shit we are. A few moments later we’ll all be singing
we’re gonna win the league when we score against Wycombe to get a last minute draw on a Tuesday night!

I renewed mine last Monday at around number 9.5K and I'm really looking forward to the new season!
It's just been nice this summer not feeling constantly angry/frustrated at bad news everyday and worrying about the clubs uncertain future.I've just enjoyed sitting back in a much more relaxed manner and watching us slowly rebuilding the club from top to bottom.All whilst being led by a good ownership group and hard working staff.

We've signed some excellent,proven league 1 players at good ages in their early to late twenties and are building a really good squad.I think we need another RB,2 CB's,a creative CM and 2 wingers to add to the squad before the window shuts,then we will have a really competitive one to hopefully have a good season.

We are currently being linked with Lawrence (RB/RW),Wright(CB),McGrath(creative mid) and Blackett-Taylor(winger),who would fill some of those positions well.So fingers crossed we can get them over the line in the coming week or so,along with another couple of good signings.

Mine was 9906 on the 20th, my Mrs and her mum was on 16th order no. 9443

If the bookings started at 5000 as it seems that means we are probably creeping towards 5k by now.

I think that is a good early bird response in a normal year so to do it after admin and all that came with the pandemic and lockdown the owners must be delighted.

Still can't get my head around starting the S/T count at 5000 :unsure:
On a different note it looks like our esteemed leader will insist on fans being double jabbed before going to a game which could lead to a lot of clubs being in even more financial trouble than they already are.

🎟 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭/𝟮𝟮 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲

Ahead of the 'Welcome Home' deadline this weekend, Latics are approaching 6,000 Season Ticket sales!

Thank you for your support 💙

#wafc🔵⚪

Payday this week as well, surely that will give the numbers a boost. You'd imagine we'll finish on around 6.5-7k with the first home game now just over 2 weeks away.

Better than some were predicting. With on the day sales and away support we should average around 7-8k over the season and hopefully if we are challenging for promotion better even than that.

As a matter of interest anyone know what was our average when we went into covid