Season tickets | Page 14 | Vital Football

Season tickets

Last time we were in L1 our average attendance was just over 9k.

If we've got 6k season tickets already then hopefully we will be on track to get ar least around that again. Which I think will be very good in light of what has happened.
If we keep the early bird prices (can't understand why we wouldn't) and introduce incentives for pay on the day fans such as no more than 15-20 quid a game and win games then we may even top that average. If we don't, we won't and the average will be around 8k.

Pleasantly surprised at the 6k figure...maybe a few more in next couple of weeks and if we get off to a decent start should get walk ups on the day.

With away support between 9 and 10 is more than I thought. Well done all.

Up to now that official figure is fantastic.

Have you got yours yet Jeff?
Just to remind you, the deadline for the 'Welcome back" scheme is midnight on Saturday.
You'd be daft not to get one especially as MH will use it and drop you a few quid when you can't go.
I defo wouldn't bank on pay on the day prices being £15-£20 if I were you, it was £12 for the two friendlies !!!

Have you got yours yet Jeff?
Just to remind you, the deadline for the 'Welcome back" scheme is midnight on Saturday.
You'd be daft not to get one especially as MH will use it and drop you a few quid when you can't go.
I defo wouldn't bank on pay on the day prices being £15-£20 if I were you, it was £12 for the two friendlies !!!
There won't be many paying on the day then if that's the case. Will be sorting mine shortly. Thought the welcome back was just for renewals.

There won't be many paying on the day then if that's the case. Will be sorting mine shortly. Thought the welcome back was just for renewals.
I think it is open to everyone. Didn't Mal Branigan say in his announcement yesterday how pleased he was that there were so many new ST holders and fans that hadn't had one for years.

Have Season Tickets been posted out yet by the club? Has anyone received theirs?

Ordered and paid for mine on 13th July ......still not received them.....and only 10 days till first home game.