Season tickets | Page 16 | Vital Football

Season tickets

Mine and Wife’s season ticket just arrived. Note our client code is not on it. Has this very dumped or will we still need it for ordering cup tickets on line ?

Mine and Wife’s season ticket just arrived. Note our client code is not on it. Has this very dumped or will we still need it for ordering cup tickets on line ?

I've noticed that when purchasing away tickets there's no longer a request for client code. It looks to me like they are not retaining a history of which fans have attended which matches.
This could prove very short sighted when we get to games with high demand / low ticket availability such as Stanley away. Will it be the usual mad free for all, I was hoping for something a bit more organised.
Maybe this capability is still a work in progress given all the other stuff that has needed putting into place.

This could prove very short sighted when we get to games with high demand / low ticket availability such as Stanley away.

Agree. Fleetwood away next month as well. We will probably have over 2000 wanting to go but we'll only be getting 1100 tickets......I believe that's all any away club gets at their ground.

Just checked in the porch, and there it was nestled between the other letters shouting out to me, 'I'm here I'm here'.
Duly opened, it now sits proudly on the fireplace in full view for my wife to look at when she returns from work and shake her head and say, 'so that's the weekends fucked for another 12 months'.
I'll grin back like a chesire cat on speed and think, 'may be for you love, but not for me, The Latics are back.'
COYL.

Seems there may be a pandemic with ticketing. Other clubs have had similar problems. Notably Sunderland and they had season tickets sold months ago. Problems at Liverpool on Sunday too re ticketing their friendly.
Years ago at Springy majority just paid on the day and one or two had season ticket.
Best system we ever had were books of five tickets which were sold in multiples but with all seaters it's too much of a logistical nightmare to do that.

Just checked in the porch, and there it was nestled between the other letters shouting out to me, 'I'm here I'm here'.
Duly opened, it now sits proudly on the fireplace in full view for my wife to look at when she returns from work and shake her head and say, 'so that's the weekends fucked for another 12 months'.
I'll grin back like a chesire cat on speed and think, 'may be for you love, but not for me, The Latics are back.'
COYL.
The wife's just arrived nothing for me only bills 😞

Seems there may be a pandemic with ticketing. Other clubs have had similar problems. Notably Sunderland and they had season tickets sold months ago. Problems at Liverpool on Sunday too re ticketing their friendly.
Years ago at Springy majority just paid on the day and one or two had season ticket.
Best system we ever had were books of five tickets which were sold in multiples but with all seaters it's too much of a logistical nightmare to do that.
When I had a ST in the 1960s, it was a small cloth bound folder with a numbered ticket for each game

I always remember the book "The League at Last", describing season ticket holders ripping up their tickets when we went 3-0 down against Port Vale on Good Friday in 1978. You could imagine them desperately trying to sellotape them together when we scored our fifth!!!

Good point Harry……I rang the ticket office today to ask about car park passes and was told nothing had been decided yet
Bloody typical they have only had 2 months to sort it.. I'll be going and using my last seasons Car Park Pass and if they say anything I'll tell them they owe me 5 games.