Season Tickets 2021/22 | Page 29 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2021/22

South Korea covid deaths as of 9th July 2021: 2036.

UK deaths: 128,000.

South Korea's TTI strategy looks pretty fucking effective to me.

Evidence for this claim, please.
There has been some very interesting studies done since the pandemic began into pre-existing immunity globally - I'll message you some links as don't want to contribute to the thread drift anymore than I have already.

There has been some very interesting studies done since the pandemic began into pre-existing immunity globally - I'll message you some links as don't want to contribute to the thread drift anymore than I have already.

Put them on the coranavirus thread in off-topic, please.

I have no interest in receiving pms from you.

Let's put them up for debate in off topic on the correct thread.

Always be over thousands of cases?
Well not in all the countries where this has been dealt with properly.

But here where cases are climbing and climbing, it seems very less than sensible to remove all precautions and just let everyone catch it (though that is the deliberate plan).

Would people go wandering aimlessly through a minefield (and even ask for more mines to be laid) or instead wait for the mines to be cleared?

Further, I'm not a wealthy person, far from it, I'd like to live long enough to be able to clear all debts and have a home of my own to pass on to my family.
I'm in three covid-vulnerable groups so although vaccine may give me some protection, can I be sure I'm not in the 10% still at risk? No I can't.
Figures released during June showed 42% of covid deaths occurred in people double-vaccinated. So danger is still there.

Do they still count a covid death as *any* death within 28 days of a positive result? If so, I think this metric is becoming less and less valid. I do understand your concerns though.

That’s a fantastic effort selling all ST, especially with what’s happened this last 18 months or so.

All we need now to get even more excited and anticipating is some new players please!?

Here I was thinking this was a Football forum and all the time it was another F'ing Covid forum - jeez guys, give it a rest - please?

Sorry but given this is about season tickets then what's happening with covid is 100% relevant. Cases have rocketed over last four weeks. If that continues for next four weeks when we are all supposed to be packing into Sincil Bank again then this all matters, a lot.
Either we will all fill the ground and put ourselves and all our families at higher risk or else we might find the plug gets pulled again on full crowds just before it's about to happen. That is most certainly important to all season ticket holders.

That’s a fantastic effort selling all ST, especially with what’s happened this last 18 months or so.

All we need now to get even more excited and anticipating is some new players please!?

Terrific support by all of us.
And I really do hope we can all now safely go to the games.
But is does remain up in the air because of a certain PM and it shouldn't have been like this but he is sadly wasting much of the benefits of the wonderful vaccination programme.

Excellent news about selling out ST's, I wasn't sure we'd get there this season but even with some no renewing, it shows that there were plenty of people waiting in the wings.

People are desperate to be back out there living once more. Football plays a huge part in that, added to the fact we have just missed out seeing possibly the best LCFC side in history?