Season Tickets 2021/22 | Page 31 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2021/22

I'm still waiting for my card. If I'm not the only one then I'm cool with that.
If everyone else has theirs then .. PANIC!!! :ROFLMAO:

There was an option when purchasing of having a physical card or scanning via your phone.
That’s correct, I think it was an extra couple of quid for the physical card, to cover postage, and there was a recent email from the club to confirm that your home address was correct, I presume for posting out. Not received mine yet but expect it won’t be long

Not got mine either so we are all in the same boat it seems.
I have a habit of forgetting to charge my phone so wanted a physical card.

Any news on MyImps memberships?
I'm also closely watching this, not seen anything. Last chance ST applications close tomorrow so would expect details of silver/bronze prices and windows soon, possibly by end of the week.

I know the club has been constrained by timing and extent of lifting of covid restrictions and consequent impact on capacity.

Ok, who was responsible for mentioning the hard copy ST's haven't gone out yet. I was playing it cool and ignoring the big grey thing with tusks in the corner.

Somebody has started a 3k views twitch fest with this, and it is not funny.

Ok, who was responsible for mentioning the hard copy ST's haven't gone out yet. I was playing it cool and ignoring the big grey thing with tusks in the corner.

Somebody has started a 3k views twitch fest with this, and it is not funny.

Sir sir...it was Riiiik sir

Personally as the first game isn't until the 14th, I'll only be making an enquiry if it's not here by the 13th