Season Tickets 2021/22 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2021/22

Certainly will be, I can’t wait to get back in the stadium again. (Hopefully safely for all)

Will do.

Will the club increase prices to recoup some of the Covid losses, or hold prices in the hope that more renew? I saw an article a week or so ago suggesting that as many as 20% of supporters will not return to football at all. I find that unlikely, but it presents a dilemma for the club.

Too right! However I am concerned that some Imps may feel apprehensive returning . Graham is a lovely older chap I sit near in our block and he is sometimes missing during the colder months .We all miss him when he doesn't attend . I know there will always be a take up on those that may not feel comfortable renewing but it saddens me that it is likely to be this way

Personally, as we've got on so well on here, I'm really looking forward to meeting the likes of johnolbe and Clive Ford in person at Sincil Bank.n🤣
I'm sure I speak for the immeasurable johnolbe, as well as myself. I would be very happy to meet you in the Clanford End, just prior to kick off. Please wear a Millwall scarf and bobble hat for ease of identification.