Season Tickets 2021/22 | Page 30 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2021/22

Forgive my ignorance, but how are we gaining seats in the Co-op stand? I must have missed something.
I think Liam said they have created an extra 100 or so seats by reconfiguring the wheelchair section or something like that - it was in his half-hour video interview a few weeks ago. Together with the new Northeast Stand (185), we are gaining around 300 seats. I'll try to find the video.

So are we likely to have around 6400-6500 ST holders now then and got to be some kind of record?

I think Liam said they have created an extra 100 or so seats by reconfiguring the wheelchair section or something like that - it was in his half-hour video interview a few weeks ago. Together with the new Northeast Stand (185), we are gaining around 300 seats. I'll try to find the video.
I see, thanks for the information.

Wonder whether they've had to hold some full ST's back so that they can sell Silver and Bronze memberships?

Another final reminder just come out to check your address in your Ticketmaster account is up to date today if you are expecting your ST to be posted out.

Wow it's happening!

More Season tickets available. Some from people who didn’t pay / returned.
I can imagine a couple of posters on here asking for their money back 😬

Didn't pay? Saw a comment on sm saying someone still hadn't heard , wonder if some payments failed?

Didn't pay? Saw a comment on sm saying someone still hadn't heard , wonder if some payments failed?
Guess some will have committed to pay but didn't for whatever reason. Hopefully everyone has had plenty of time to sort things out.

We have not sold 6300 season tickets. The club took season tickets off sale at the end of the window and the night before there was still over 500 left. I don't think from evidence on the ticket page that there was a final stampede. If you check the stadium plan now, there are over 600 seats left. I would estimate we have sold just under 5800 season tickets.

We have not sold 6300 season tickets. The club took season tickets off sale at the end of the window and the night before there was still over 500 left. I don't think from evidence on the ticket page that there was a final stampede. If you check the stadium plan now, there are over 600 seats left. I would estimate we have sold just under 5800 season tickets.
So you’re saying the club lied to us?

Have you counted the seats in the stands where season tickets are available and then deducted those not sold.

I bet you don't come to 5800.

Don't forget that the number of season tickets is restricted to a set number within the ground, not to complete stands. Considering that STs are available in more than one stand, the vacant seats you mention will now be allocated to matchday sales.

Have you counted the seats in the stands where season tickets are available and then deducted those not sold.

I bet you don't come to 5800.

I have just done that plus I have included where they have made new seats available. I haven't included the seats in the middle section of the St Andrew's stand as that is directors but I have included the new section where they have started selling seats as I have been monitoring it from the start of sales.

The current season ticket sales figure that I have come to is 6,391 which must be pretty close to the mark so no the club hasn't lied to us and nor would I expect it to. So looks like another 100 or so gone in the latest sales.

Might has missed it but are we being sent a card to swipe to get in again or are we having to print off a ticket for each match ? Time is running down.

Last edited: