Season Tickets 2019/20 | Page 4 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2019/20

The thing is years ago West ham could have only dreamt of playing in front of 55,000 fans. Spurs dint fill one point lane and arsenal didn't fill Highbury every week. Times have changed dramaticaly, especially the last 10 years.
Agree,of the so called elite clubs,none of them have always sold out. Aston villa have a massive fan base. We have many millions of potential fans to add to our solid fan base. Never understood this lack of confidence amongst villa fans. For too long,we have been a giant run by people not up to the job . Who remembers bill shankly and Alex Ferguson seeing villa as the next giant. When l started supporting Aston Villa,we were the most successful club in English football. We have fallen behind but we have owners capable of moving us forward. Anyone else remember half empty grounds such as Highbury, Stamford bridge,Maine road and at James's. Success breeds success and Aston villa are clearly capable of again being an elite club and

Due to work and family commitments I’ve not managed down for a couple of seasons now... obviously I’m on the database with a reference number and booking history etc. Anyway... I’m hoping to get down a few times next season, any idea if I’m going to struggle to get a ticket for most games or should they still be relatively easy to pick up?

I would suggest you spend the £30 or so and become a Claret member when its available. It puts you first in line for tickets after season ticket holders and well worth it IMO.

Big games will sell out but the Bournemouth’s, Watford’s and Palaces of the world we’ll probably get around the 38-39k would be my guess.

I would suggest you spend the £30 or so and become a Claret member when its available. It puts you first in line for tickets after season ticket holders and well worth it IMO.
That is a very good point OTV. I bitterly dissagree with the fact that a thirty quid payment gets you in front of people like me who managed eighteen games last season and my brother with over twenty, however I may have to secumb to this rotten little scheme after all.

That is a very good point OTV. I bitterly dissagree with the fact that a thirty quid payment gets you in front of people like me who managed eighteen games last season and my brother with over twenty, however I may have to secumb to this rotten little scheme after all.

I agree it should be done on matches attended after st holders. Its not though so its daft not to be a Claret member if you only do the odd match. You are allowed to by tickets a few days before general sale normally. The rule also applies to childrens cub membership.

I don’t think too many home games will sell out that quickly that you will have no chance of getting tickets. Even the games which ultimately sell out will probably be open to general sale at some point during the ticket window

I agree. I think people are getting carried away. Our average will be roughly 36k i would imagine.

Yes we were getting 39 n 40 in March n April but thats coz people were getting booking history in case we got to Wembley.

After that, it depends how we do. Believe me, if we are crap, and in relegation trouble, the attendances will soon go down again.

Are all season tickets sold out now - I cannot seem to get any links on the official site to buy for me and her indoors?
Do I need to buy membership to gain access now?

Are all season tickets sold out now - I cannot seem to get any links on the official site to buy for me and her indoors?
Do I need to buy membership to gain access now?

Back on sale soon I believe they have been sorting out people who want to swap seats and a few that don't whoops

No seriously they are back on sale soon but I'm guess at a hiked price

I did the early bird for my 3 season tickets, we sit upper holte after being upper trinity, safe to say I won't be going back as K1 is a bloody bargain for the 3 of us.

So I lost my seat by sheer incompetence last year by failing to renew on time.

What is on sale now is that it or will last years season ticket holders who don't renew have a date when they get offered too, or is this it?