Season Tickets 2019/20 | Page 8 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2019/20

I'm hoping this is something we consider seriously next season having secured our status again. This year even a £1m counts for FFP and budgets, given the spending me needed to bolster. Next year, no chance.

I admit that the only Villa stuff I buy is retro or stuff with no advertising logos. If they want me to walk around like an advertising board they can pay me.

Not a season ticket question, but this was the only ticket thread I saw on the first few pages here.

I'm coming out to the UK to spend Christmas in Wales with the wife's family, and will be flying into London on the 19th. I was planning on making the trip up to Villa Park on Saturday the 21st for the match against Southampton and was trying to figure out tickets for my brother and I. I noticed that to buy on the Villa site, you have to wait a couple weeks to buy on general sale, with the other option to buy the "Claret Membership" which allows priority in purchasing tickets.

My question, is it worth buying this membership so I can ensure tickets? Or will it be relatively easy to get 2 tickets to a holiday period match against Southampton?

Appreciate the help/suggestions

I would wait until the day. We will be bottom of the league by then and the average attendance will be below 30,000 So you will be able to sit where you want

Not a season ticket question, but this was the only ticket thread I saw on the first few pages here.

I'm coming out to the UK to spend Christmas in Wales with the wife's family, and will be flying into London on the 19th. I was planning on making the trip up to Villa Park on Saturday the 21st for the match against Southampton and was trying to figure out tickets for my brother and I. I noticed that to buy on the Villa site, you have to wait a couple weeks to buy on general sale, with the other option to buy the "Claret Membership" which allows priority in purchasing tickets.

My question, is it worth buying this membership so I can ensure tickets? Or will it be relatively easy to get 2 tickets to a holiday period match against Southampton?

Appreciate the help/suggestions

The Claret membership does give you a step up in the queue, coming in after the ST priority and ahead of the general sale. I think it's about £35, quite steep for a one-off game. But if you don't mind paying effectively £65 per ticket, then do that to be certain of tickets.

As long as you're available to buy online os soon as the general sale window opens, you should be fine. But if you are not, as long as we're not bottom of the league by then, you might struggle even the following day.

Reactions: OVB
The Claret membership does give you a step up in the queue, coming in after the ST priority and ahead of the general sale. I think it's about £35, quite steep for a one-off game. But if you don't mind paying effectively £65 per ticket, then do that to be certain of tickets.

As long as you're available to buy online os soon as the general sale window opens, you should be fine. But if you are not, as long as we're not bottom of the league by then, you might struggle even the following day.

Thanks. Claret members get to buy Nov 22nd for that game, so maybe I’ll wait til around then and see how home tickets are selling and then decide

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2019/08/14/aston-villa-discount-on-virgin-trains

Sir Dennis is going to spontaneously self combust at this news .

Choo choo.

Hmm. Went on the Chiltern train to Tottingham and can't say I enjoyed it. Mind you for 3 of us it cost £25.20 including the tube as well which I think is very decent and cheaper then going in the car.

Just checked the Virgin prices and even with the discount it is more than double that and that doesn't even include the tube tickets.

That's why as you get older you become more cynical, as the more you dig into things the less special most are. It's a bit like BOGOF deals how many are actually free truth is probably none if you shop round

That's a big difference isn't it.

Not the decent deal it appears then .

Well 20% discount is decent to be fair , but Virgin are expensive in the first place.

Probably a better service and quicker but for me I have to faff about getting into town instead of a 10 min drive to Solihull station .

And despite the total and utter dullness and absolutely despair at goodness knows how many seasons now (early days of John Gregory if I'm totally honest) I've renewed.

Ha, just saw this as someone liked it. Shame the faith I showed in the club wasn't respected by the Premier League as they insisted on my re-location!