Season Tickets 2019/20 | Page 7 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2019/20

Those were, to me, the best seats in the house, loved it there, come rain or shine.

I'm on the back row of the Doug Ellis Lower just off the halfway line, prime seats for any more Corporate Seating. I want us to be the best club in the world but I know it will price me out of my seat if we are successful

Yes, you do wonder how much ticket prices will go up by if we start troubling the top 4 or top 6 don't you? We do bring it up at FCG's that this isn't London, there has to be a limit on prices.

Will have to be seats re-located for new disabled rows as well.

Yes, you do wonder how much ticket prices will go up by if we start troubling the top 4 or top 6 don't you? We do bring it up at FCG's that this isn't London, there has to be a limit on prices.

Will have to be seats re-located for new disabled rows as well.

Yep I'm worried after suffering these bad times when the good times arrive the ST prices will be hoiked, especially on the HW line

Yep I'm worried after suffering these bad times when the good times arrive the ST prices will be hoiked, especially on the HW line
Take that as written . The club are selling home tops at £80 already. Best seats ST's will be £1k + soon enough if we do well

It will be a shame if that happens. Its moved too far from its roots already IMO. Surely clubs dont need to fleece the fans as well as all the TV money?
They certainly don't need to but they will, we don't need shirt sponsors but we have them, we could easily advertise Acorns again but we have some mickey mouse betting company nobody gives a shite about stuck on the shirts .

They certainly don't need to but they will, we don't need shirt sponsors but we have them, we could easily advertise Acorns again but we have some mickey mouse betting company nobody gives a shite about stuck on the shirts .

I dont mind them fleecing companies that have more money than sense. Although i suppose you could have an ethical argument about betting companies. In an ideal world Acorns would be on our shirts. I just object to them fleecing fans as its supposed to be or was a working class spectator sport. The thing that pisses me off the most is the money nearly all goes out the game. Mostly to agents and players. I dont mind players being paid well but it is now madness.

Perhaps the doubting Thomases who claim that we are no longer a giant will see that Aston villa, when run professionally,are capable of becoming a European giant.
It all goes to show what a massive lash up it was at Villa Park when we won the League, European Cup and European Super Cup and all we got out of it was losing one of our greatest ever managers and eventually relegation.

I wonder how many of the 7000 would actually take one if offered, strange they could have jumped in before the end of the season I believe but wait until there is a waiting list.
If it's true why don't we release another 5k then we have em trapped even if we turn out to be crap ;)

Really don’t know why they don’t cap it at 33,000 and leave 5,000 for match to match. At least there’s a demand I guess and people always want what they can’t have.

From what i understand, but could be wrong, they are thinking about redevelopment. If we knock down the North, we could still accom 30k ST holders, but we couldn't any more.

Dont know if it is correct, but it is logical

Not a season ticket question, but this was the only ticket thread I saw on the first few pages here.

I'm coming out to the UK to spend Christmas in Wales with the wife's family, and will be flying into London on the 19th. I was planning on making the trip up to Villa Park on Saturday the 21st for the match against Southampton and was trying to figure out tickets for my brother and I. I noticed that to buy on the Villa site, you have to wait a couple weeks to buy on general sale, with the other option to buy the "Claret Membership" which allows priority in purchasing tickets.

My question, is it worth buying this membership so I can ensure tickets? Or will it be relatively easy to get 2 tickets to a holiday period match against Southampton?

Appreciate the help/suggestions

£80 for a £3 shirt really is outrageous.

I've more than had enough of the betting sh*t too - it's just wrong.