Season Tickets 2019/20 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2019/20

I predict we will pass the 30,000 mark for next season, something we have never done. Really hope the club pull out the stops because we have some serious momentum now and simply have to maximise it.

Lets hope the expansion of Villa Park happens soon as next season it's going to be hard to get tickets for a lot of games.

Then build another Trinity Road stand to replace the DE stand.

Thats a good idea as well. However not sure there is enough room behind the DE to allow it? Wonder if the council will allow a tunnel through it for the road? We do have enough room behind the North stand though.

Would like to see the north stand rebuilt and the trinity road back to how it was!
Unfortunately, don't think this will happen, but a cracking idea - can we put it on the next fans forum? It could be called the "Super Stand" in honour of our record breaking midfield - solves a plethora of ills.

Unfortunately, don't think this will happen, but a cracking idea - can we put it on the next fans forum? It could be called the "Super Stand" in honour of our record breaking midfield - solves a plethora of ills.

If the trinity road was never the stand it once was, I wouldn’t have a problem with what we have now as it’s a decent stand. I definitely think a modern, bigger version of the old stand could be built, they don’t it at Rangers dunno why it couldn’t be done with ours. Don’t think we need to go above 50,000 personally, might be a lot of interest now but it won’t last forever.

Do they have some sort of criteria for season tickets or will I be able to buy one as soon as they go on sale?

I don't think they've ever had to ration them in the past. I've had them on and off since the 70s and just bought what I wanted. Could be different now if demand exceeds supply

Hopefully we can get into the late 20’s, I think we get to about 22k regularly but someone can correct me.

It’s a funny game though, we were saying the other day that away tickets used to regularly go to general sale - I’ve been to lots of away grounds as a non-STH in the past, get a ST this season still had you in group 5 or 6 of the priority list.

Last edited:
Regarding the ground that will have to be looked at in a more modern way, what spurs have done is the way forward, Aston villa in the Premier league for me has to be part of the regeneration of the area. Regarding season tickets it could be a good idea to have open days so people could look around the stands and pick there new seats , have staff with mobile devices scattered around who could easily take details of fans who want to purchase. There's a gravy train to ride with a massive lump of feelgood factor and a team on and off the pitch who people believe in.

Hopefully we can get into the late 20’s, I think we get to about 22k regularly but someone can correct me.

It’s a funny game though, we were saying the other day that away tickets regularly got to general sale - I’ve been to lots of away grounds as a non-STH in the past, get a ST this season still had you in group 5 or 6 of the priority list.

Yeah years ago even during the Martin o’neill good times me and my mate had to work some weekends and went when we could home and away, never had a problem getting tickets for away games and the odd 1 or 2 I did I always knew a season ticket holder who could help out. But now even with a season ticket it’s hard at times.

Fill the corners in for now

Nah I’d like to see us keep 4 individual stands, keep Villa Park unique. Match the stands up a little yeah like the Holte was built to match the trinity but be nice to keep it pretty unique, that’s why it’s so popular.

The thing is years ago West ham could have only dreamt of playing in front of 55,000 fans. Spurs dint fill one point lane and arsenal didn't fill Highbury every week. Times have changed dramaticaly, especially the last 10 years.

Isn’t the trinity road built in a way that it can then extend around to the North Stand?

Over the long, I’m not against three stands joining but the Holte end should always be standalone. That way, we’re unique.