Season Tickets 2019/20 | Vital Football

Season Tickets 2019/20

Yes, not the best slogan is it? Forget who said it, but it made me laugh. "what are well, bloody slides."

This is a bit awkard!

Fans will be hoping for red-hot action on the pitch while we’re keeping our prices ice-cold.

This is worth noting:
When the Friday 5th April deadline arrives, season tickets will go off sale and then return at higher rates in the summer.

And despite the total and utter dullness and absolutely despair at goodness knows how many seasons now (early days of John Gregory if I'm totally honest) I've renewed.
I assume that the club offer the early bird incentive to bring in funds to make our financial PPF problems less problematic.cash in now makes the books appear less dire. Buying now is a big positive for the club. Just bought my usual holte end two seats. Brothers Chris and Martin bought three between them. Had to wake up the cashier. Your club needs you.

Yes, I guess it just helps to get some sales ticking over JP

True OVB... at times I do wonder why, but ...'it's what we do' ...!

Yes, I guess it just helps to get some sales ticking over JP

True OVB... at times I do wonder why, but ...'it's what we do' ...!

I recall passing the why stage one early morning kickoff in 1987 when five nil down to Leicester away Relentlessly chanting always look on the bright side of life as the goals went in against us

I was / am VERY impressed with the Villa ticket office today.

My daughter , who is 20, and at Uni (in Cardiff) doing her masters, has been a Villa ST holder since she was 3, and travels every game from Uni (inc. midweeks). (so does my son by the way - also at Cardiff Uni)

In September, she is going to the University of Columbia, Vancouver, Canada for a year as she has been lucky enough to qualify for a study year abroad - to study the modules she wants to, Volcanology (pretty hard to study Volcanoes in the UK !)

Obviously, she / we were worried that if we gave up her season ticket, someone else may buy the seat, meaning when she gets back, she can't sit in the seat she has had for 17yrs, she coudn't sit with her family, and she would probably stop coming, and as my kids travel up together, my son may have knocked it on the head as well. On the flip side, I can't afford to pay £250 for absolutely nothing - it was a dilemma.

I contacted the Villa yesterday by email and received a call this morning.

They will put the seat on hold - so it will not be offered as a ST next year, she can purchase it game by game for the ones she can make (as, she goes late August , she may be able to make some at the start, and maybe Xmas and the end - just by me giving Villa a call in advance, they will offer the seat for other games - and she can purchase the seat back for the 2020/21 season as normal if she is back and wants to.

You can't say fairer than that can you. Very good service and I am eternally grateful to them.

A good news story from the Villa !

They've actually lowered the price of my granddaughter's seat to £99 which is a bonus as she doesn't make any night games and being 8 doesn't always want to come. So a bonus there too