Official and Unofficial January 2023 Transfer Window | Page 84 | Vital Football

Official and Unofficial January 2023 Transfer Window

It was Boost bars when he was playing for Leicester.

They were doing a promo and giving them out free before the game and the steward that looked like Darryl Powell was catching them and eating them PMSL as the other stewards formed a wall in between Rogers and the boosts.

As Forest came back from 2-0 down after 90 minutes to draw 2-2, the NEP headline (before it became an absolute shitrag) was "ROGERS RETURN GIVES FOREST A BOOST."

Class.
Banging game…was in Trent end and we tried a free kick to lester at back post and it just missed …few mins later same again and free header for Jack who then dived to to Trent end

Fucking mayhem lol

Yep.

They were far better than us at the CG, are clearly a class above the other battling teams. But they just don't score and their defence isn't that great either
Do you both think Wolves are weaker than Leicester and Everton? I can’t see that and I’m sure they’ll start to score soon enough with the midfield talent they have
Everton doesn’t have a forward and Vardy is past it and Daka injury prone

Do you both think Wolves are weaker than Leicester and Everton? I can’t see that and I’m sure they’ll start to score soon enough with the midfield talent they have
Everton doesn’t have a forward and Vardy is past it and Daka injury prone
I think Wolves will pull away from the bottom 3.