Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults. | Page 7 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults.

[

1. You said about 2 posts back the previous agreement was null and void so how could they play at the DW without any agreement in place?

2. You said you wanted his side of the story and implied he lied about the Take That. Yet he he already gave his side of the story and you've failed to list any example of him lying. Asking for a formal apology is going off onto a different issue.
That first one are you defending wurriors again

Just to piss of the council by owning the land
You don't half show your true colours at times egg mon
Yes I know they the council could raise the ground rent three times ten times but it would still be pittence to Al jasmi
Better to buy the land then its easier to get shut of our lodgers

Of course the chairman is going to spend millions of his money just to 'piss off the council'...

You been on the ale again?

Another one eggy mon Al jasmi can buy that land with the change in his back pocket
Unlike your wurriors chairmon

It's what you do

What you do when confronted by any discussion where someone mentions Warriors without spitting venom at the same time is accuse ppl of being rugby fans or not Latics fans.

It's a very obvious deflection to avoid actually debating the topic itself like an adult.

So you genuinely think the chairman will spend millions of pounds to piss off the council?

That certainly sounds like you are drunk as no one could be that daft to think it sober.
Now your taking the piss egg mon why have you become insulting by insinuating I am drunk

What you do when confronted by any discussion where someone mentions Warriors without spitting venom at the same time is accuse ppl of being rugby fans or not Latics fans.

It's a very obvious deflection to avoid actually debating the topic itself like an adult.
Because I know and you know you are a egg mon

If they were legally bound to pay any amount they would have paid it or admin would've got it via the legal system.

If Warriors were in breach of contract Admin would have directly said it rather than it be implied as a bit of a throw away comment.

Saying they 'haven't paid rent all season' is probably the equivalent of us saying 'we played half a season behind closed doors'. It's emphasising the point rather than a statement of fact as they did pay for a couple of games but it was a tiny amount of what should've happened and we played loads of games behind closed doors but it wasn't half.
Defending the wurriors again well I never egg mon

Now your taking the piss egg mon why have you become insulting by insinuating I am drunk

You're trying to insult me by calling me 'egg mon' repeatedly but are getting upset I'm I'm asking are you drunk when you've been drunk the last few times you've been carrying on like this.

You're trying to insult me by calling me 'egg mon' repeatedly but are getting upset I'm I'm asking are you drunk when you've been drunk the last few times you've been carrying on like this.
Letting yourself down by being insulting whilst on the back foot egg mon
I can assure you this no one not even you can or will ever upset me
But I am getting to you I can tell

1. So you agree there has been an agreement of some sort. Great.

2. You keep shifting goal posts on thid - so lets get back to the original point; Royle said we were after concerts. You said he couldn't be trusted on that statement. But now say he wasn't a liar. So we agree he was probably telling the truth on Take That and we did try to host concerts?
Why do you keep on bringing up the rugby
We don't give a flyer about them but you get touchy over it

Defending the wurriors again well I never egg mon

I can always count on you to prove my point for me (see below).

Bicky lad, there is a lot of stuff I agree with you on, and the rugby lot is even one of them. But the constant insults towards posters differing in that opinion is a bit extreme mate. Sometimes it's best to agree to disagree and move on and enjoy our bank holidays!