Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults. | Vital Football

Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults.

So everyone who goes to Oxford lives there ?
Like I said stupid remark. Does every man woman and child in Bristol pull statues down NO

Get a sense of humour you pillock. Anyway , it's my opinion ok, ....you know that very same thing you keep crying that moonay doesn't let you have.

Get a sense of humour you pillock. Anyway , it's my opinion ok, ....you know that very same thing you keep crying that moonay doesn't let you have.

Resorting to name-calling now Hindley pretty cheap eh. It wasn't a funny remark you made it was uncalled-for and rude. I had you down as one of the decent posters on here.

In an effort to keep other threads on topic I'm going to move any "tit for tat" posts that offer nothing to the thread topic into here.
Of course if any of you want to just post straight in here and save me the effort of moving the posts then that's fine as well.

In an effort to keep other threads on topic I'm going to move any "tit for tat" posts that offer nothing to the thread topic into here.
Of course if any of you want to just post straight in here and save me the effort of moving the posts then that's fine as well.

Not took you long to start throwing your weight around, not many posting on here as it is, there will be even less if you carry on with this, the boards are going to look a right mess.

He isn't- he's originally fm Beech Hill - Full Wellfield Beech Hill - so be careful 😉😂

And the 3 others currently in this conversation are from Hindley (me, John and Hindley)

I have to admit I do not know where Beech Hill is. That's the other side of Wigan, there be dragons.

And the 3 others currently in this conversation are from Hindley (me, John and Hindley)

I have to admit I do not know where Beech Hill is. That's the other side of Wigan, there be dragons.
Trust me Daleks if you've missed out on the Beech Hill experience to date you done allreet 😉
Think Platt Wazz with a few more trees 🤣