Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults. | Page 5 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults.

That's actually the answer. My support is, and always will be for our brave lads and lasses in our armed forces. God bless every one of them. Whilst we employ that divisive ******* I have done.

I do ofcourse wish most of you health and happiness.

Goodbye.:wave:
Soft bugger 🤦‍♂️

What a mard arse you are Hindley I'm as patriotic as you are but no place in football for politics. Do you not watch German players either cos their ancestors bombed our chippies:shake:
Tell that to James McClean then. He has gone feet first into bringing politics into sport. Is it ok for him to do it without any backlash?
Clubs and players also take the knee in support of the politics of BLM. Should this stop then?

Clubs and players also take the knee in support of the politics of BLM. Should this stop then?
Yes, absolutely. In fact it should never have started caused nowt but shite and more division.
I go to football to watch football - nothing else.
Get preached at enough whilst at work, watching TV and home as it is - football used to be and should be an escape from all lifes bollocks

You keep going on about how the Council favours the Rugby over Latics, I keep telling you that the current Council leader has been a Latics supporter for 30+ years and the previous leader was a Leigh Rugby supporter so neither of them are hardly likely to give the Rugby club favour more then Latics or Leigh. They have to be seen to give support to any of the town's sporting clubs
Kenny you talk shit lad walk away ffcks you are a utter and complete tosser

Put the boot on the other foot - if Talal decided to take out all the blue seats and changed to red or another colour for whatever reason.

Would you say 'fair enough he owns the ground he can do what he wants' or are you feeling that as a long term and continuing tenant in the ground Wigan Athletic football club should be represented in the aesthetic?
Now that is the biggest load of bllx you have ever come out with this is absolute crap spouting out of your mouth

Kenny you talk shit lad walk away ffcks you are a utter and complete tosser
First part of the sentence ...... fair enough, it's your opinion, even though (as KDZ says) what Kenny said was (in part at least) factual

Second part of sentence ..... why? Really, why? You do yourself no favours mate, you really don't.

Quite what I would expect you two sticking up for each other both being closest egg chasers
Why do you actually think talal is bothered about red seats we are blue
So come on King said what if talal took out the blue seats
If boot was on other feet you and King are only say ING that because you are both egg chasers
The boot will never be on the other foot because those red seats are coming out lads get over it
Don't be so mard.

You really do show yourself up at times. Read my bloody poem I wrote and then tell me again how I want red seats.

Just because folk don't hate the rugby just as much as you do doesn't mean you can call them egg chasers ........ a soppy little insult, just like a kid would make up in the playground.

Quite what I would expect you two sticking up for each other both being closest egg chasers
Why do you actually think talal is bothered about red seats we are blue
So come on King said what if talal took out the blue seats
If boot was on other feet you and King are only say ING that because you are both egg chasers
The boot will never be on the other foot because those red seats are coming out lads get over it

Here we go again. Someone disagrees with you so you have a bit of hissy fit and call them names, call them not proper fans, rugby fans, etc.

We've heard this broken record before plenty of times - remember the embarrassment you caused yourself in the mega meltdowns you had when everyone was warning you the Spanish bidders were blatantly dodgy?

I don't watch rugby league (if i did it would be St Helens as you know) but even if i did support Warriors so what? There's nothing wrong with supporting both of the towns sports teams - each to their own.

Plenty on here don't like Warriors and that's also fine, but only you seem to have an uncontrollably childish level of hatred of all things Warriors.

Being able to talk about Warriors in a conversation without hating on them, doesn't make you a secret Warriors fan, it just makes you a adult and i think you've got a fair bit of growing up to do with your attitude towards the rugby. It's not healthy for a grown man to be like that.

Don't be so mard.

You really do show yourself up at times. Read my bloody poem I wrote and then tell me again how I want red seats.

Just because folk don't hate the rugby just as much as you do doesn't mean you can call them egg chasers ........ a soppy little insult, just like a kid would make up in the playground.
Oh I'm being mard showing myself up really
I'm a blue I'm a tic
This is my club is that being mard showing myself up
No you are the one being mard by my statements upsetting you if you don't like what I say about my beloved club then ignore
You are the mard one me upsetting your beloved rugby

Here we go again. Someone disagrees with you so you have a bit of hissy fit and call them names, call them not proper fans, rugby fans, etc.

We've heard this broken record before plenty of times - remember the embarrassment you caused yourself in the mega meltdowns you had when everyone was warning you the Spanish bidders were blatantly dodgy?

I don't watch rugby league (if i did it would be St Helens as you know) but even if i did support Warriors so what? There's nothing wrong with supporting both of the towns sports teams - each to their own.

Plenty on here don't like Warriors and that's also fine, but only you seem to have an uncontrollably childish level of hatred of all things Warriors.

Being able to talk about Warriors in a conversation without hating on them, doesn't make you a secret Warriors fan, it just makes you a adult and i think you've got a fair bit of growing up to do with your attitude towards the rugby. It's not healthy for a grown man to be like that.
Once more if I upset u rugby men what do u do try turn it back on me
No way I love my club my latics and you egg chasers will never change it
Saying I'm childish fuck sake lad look at yourself
If I critisis your beloved rugby you and moonay don't half get upset and spout shit

Oh you egg chasers have a look at talals latest tweet from Wigan Council
To his connections lol bet it pisses you egg men off lol

Oh I'm being mard showing myself up

Yes. You are.

I'm a blue I'm a tic
This is my club

So am I .... and KDZ .......... and it's ours too.

No you are the one being mard by my statements upsetting you if you don't like what I say about my beloved club then ignore

It's not what you're saying about WAFC, it's your childish reaction to anyone who doesn't slag off Wigan Warriors, like you do.

You are the mard one me upsetting your beloved rugby

Kind of proves my point.

Yes. You are.

So am I .... and KDZ .......... and it's ours too.

It's not what you're saying about WAFC, it's your childish reaction to anyone who doesn't slag off Wigan Warriors, like you do.

Kind of proves my point.
Really gets to you don't it mard arse lol
Oh yes your the softy lol

Once more if I upset u rugby men what do u do try turn it back on me
No way I love my club my latics and you egg chasers will never change it
Saying I'm childish fuck sake lad look at yourself
If I critisis your beloved rugby you and moonay don't half get upset and spout shit

All you are doing is proving how mardy and childish you're being with responses like the last few. Like Mooney said it's playground level stuff.

By all means keep digging that hole but it's probably quicker and easier to put the spade down take the 'L' now.

Just say sorry for needlessly calling Kenny names when he said absolutely nothing to you and being so mardy and move on.

All you are doing is proving how mardy and childish you're being with responses like the last few. Like Mooney said it's playground level stuff.

By all means keep digging that hole but it's probably quicker and easier to put the spade down take the 'L' now.

Just say sorry for needlessly calling Kenny names when he said absolutely nothing to you and being so mardy and move on.
Digging a hole keep on trying does not wash with me egg mon