Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults. | Page 9 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults.

I don't think it was Mutty Bicky.

Saff seemed less intent on winding up, and more hopeful of convincing us all we should be Mackem supporters.
How do you work that one out
He used a software to hide his ip address why do that
Unless you live local and don't want people knowing you live local
Oh and by the way I was tipped of what he was using
It was that mutty

How do you work that one out
He used a software to hide his ip address why do that
Unless you live local and don't want people knowing you live local
Oh and by the way I was tipped of what he was using
It was that mutty

I thought I explained myself reasonably well Bicky.

Saff seemed an over keen uber-fan. Mutty, from memory, seemed a wind up merchant.

I've no idea if he hid his IP address or not (I'm not sure how you know this, but I'm surprised you do ......... why would you have bothered to find out?)

I'm not sure I fully understand your list two lines ..... but if you believe it was him, then fine ..... I don't.

Saff seemed an over keen uber-fan. Mutty, from memory, seemed a wind up merchant.

I've no idea if he hid his IP address or not (I'm not sure how you know this, but I'm surprised you do ......... why would you have bothered to find out?)

I'm not sure I fully understand your list two lines ..... but if you believe it was him, then fine ..... I don't.
Because I was told that he had done by someone of high order and not a muppet
And because I know how this guy works
Why are you sticking up for him

I do, he helped destroy cockney latics turning people against each other
Wanted to do the same on here
Why are you defending him

I do, he helped destroy cockney latics turning people against each other
Wanted to do the same on here
Why are you defending him
See above.

You ought to read posts better than it seems you do.

I've neither defended nor stuck up for him.

Grow up child and if your not a child stop acting like one
There's only 1 person acting like a spoilt little brat here, and that's definitely NOT me...

It seems civilised conversation is a little too advanced for you at the moment.

Yet you'd be at the front of the queue for tickets if we got to a major final at Wembley giving it large.
Or moaning like fuck if you didnt get a ticket because most of the part timers had snapped them up.
You know me so well. Oh, no, actually, you know absolutely nothing about me. You know absolutely nothing about anything judging by your months of posting absolute shit in your barely literate 'English'.

You're a half-wit; a living, breathing example of Dunning-Krueger in action. On occasion, I've stood in stuff I respect more than I respect you, so you'll appreciate (probably not actually, that needs at least some capacity for rational thought) that I really couldn't give a hoot what you think about me or anyone or anything else.

You know me so well. Oh, no, actually, you know absolutely nothing about me. You know absolutely nothing about anything judging by your months of posting absolute shit in your barely literate 'English'.

You're a half-wit; a living, breathing example of Dunning-Krueger in action. On occasion, I've stood in stuff I respect more than I respect you, so you'll appreciate (probably not actually, that needs at least some capacity for rational thought) that I really couldn't give a hoot what you think about me or anyone or anything else.

I don't seem to be doing too bad, you keep replying, or maybe I've touched a nerve. :slap:

You can always tell when you've won an argument the opposition resort to infantile name calling usually because they have no comeback and/or the truth hurts! :cup: