Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults. | Page 10 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults.

I don't seem to be doing too bad, you keep replying, or maybe I've touched a nerve. :slap:

You can always tell when you've won an argument the opposition resort to infantile name calling usually because they have no comeback and/or the truth hurts! :cup:
Dunning Krueger. Good night.

Don’t bite mate
Thing is, it's not that I give a flying fig about him and what he thinks (I'm being kind using the word think there). It just depresses me that I have to be considered a member of the same species as that lout. The human race is knackered. They say Eugenics is wrong, but he makes me wonder...

He's blocked now anyway so hey ho.

Actually it’s bullshit that you have posted. Why can’t he afford to buy a property for £1m. The kid is on £10k circa a week and no way he wants to stay at Wigan, he is using this opportunity to get regular first team football and grow his talent, no doubt he is destine for a premier league team.
Don’t post shite directed at me especially when you don’t have a clue what your talking about
First Will Grigg to Doncaster now this. What's your next lie going to be? Do us a favour, go and bore some other fanbase since you've already admitted you spend all your time stalking other club forums.

First Will Grigg to Doncaster now this. What's your next lie going to be? Do us a favour, go and bore some other fanbase since you've already admitted you spend all your time stalking other club forums.
You can fuck right off pall.
I’ve been supporting this club home and away for decades, most probably unlike you!!

Better team won, identify that number 8 and sign him in January. Bayliss isn’t right for the midfield two, so unfortunately we’ve got no choice but to move Power into midfield and play Pearce. I don’t think Leam trusts him enough defensively though and I don’t blame him. We really need Bennett fit.

We knew we’d be in trouble if we lost any key first team players and this is an example. Plus the midweek drought is really starting to piss me off! Something not right there, preparation, players not up for it, whatever it is.
Bullshit, your a fickle fan. Support them not slate them. I bet the team are pissed off with your midweek dribble!!

Bullshit, your a fickle fan. Support them not slate them. I bet the team are pissed off with your midweek dribble!!

Chill Gav, if u don't agree with what CLatic says then either don't reply or at least offer an alternative view...not just beratethem. I get you've had a bit of a ding dong with Clatic but don't let it spoil other post....imo by the way 😉

Chill Gav, if u don't agree with what CLatic says then either don't reply or at least offer an alternative view...not just beratethem. I get you've had a bit of a ding dong with Clatic but don't let it spoil other post....imo by the way 😉
He can be negative towards other posts and “Bullshit Them” but he can’t take it back.
I can’t be doing with negative fans like him, in fact I wouldn’t say he is a fan.

He can be negative towards other posts and “Bullshit Them” but he can’t take it back.
I can’t be doing with negative fans like him, in fact I wouldn’t say he is a fan.
No autographs Gavlarrr. You know where the door is, now sling yer hook to the MK forum.

Gav, Jock is spot on, if you don't agree with something C_Latic (or any other poster) has posted, counter the argument, don't just slate the poster or all your posts will end up in the naughty corner. Don't let animosity from previous threads creep over into new ones, the inevitable tit for tat is tedious for the rest of us. Either use the ignore button then you won't see the posts in the first place or keep your responses relevant to the thread topic and the debate.

Bloody hell Gav ....... you "can't be doing with negative fans" ! "Bloody rubbish Wiggin" have fans who sometimes moan even after a comfortable win. I'd get used to it if I were you, and try not to be so upset by it.

Everyone sees stuff differently.

No autographs Gavlarrr. You know where the door is, now sling yer hook to the MK forum.
I was going to say, let’s hope we don’t bump into each other at a game but I have realised that would be very unlikely as you don’t attend any games either home or away.
I know your sort, sitting on your backside at home wanting to slate the team every time we don’t get a result.
Jog on boy your are a waste of space!

I was going to say, let’s hope we don’t bump into each other at a game but I have realised that would be very unlikely as you don’t attend any games either home or away.
I know your sort, sitting on your backside at home wanting to slate the team every time we don’t get a result.
Jog on boy your are a waste of space!
Why, what are you gonna do? Try and crack me over the head with your walking stick? I'm practically shitting myself here! :ROFLMAO:

Why, what are you gonna do? Try and crack me over the head with your walking stick? I'm practically shitting myself here! :ROFLMAO:
I do actually have a walking stick but when at games I tend to use my wheelchair. I wasn’t going to thump you but actually have a word to try and educate you on the wonderful game of football and getting behind our team when needed.

You’re clearly playing devil’s advocate but I’ll respond anyway. If the manager isn’t willing to play the only fit senior LB in the squad that suggests that he doesn’t think he’s very good. Add that to the fact that he’s been shit all season so far and Richardson has proven that he’s isn’t afraid to be ruthless with selections, emphasises that point.
Do you actually watch games or were you the guy behind me yesterday who talked nonstop about boxing throughout the match - thankfully he was nowhere to be heard 2nd half.

Do you actually watch games or were you the guy behind me yesterday who talked nonstop about boxing throughout the match - thankfully he was nowhere to be heard 2nd half.
That was me! Had to move seats second half because this ugly bloke in front of me had the body odour of a skunk’s arse. He was also banging on about how Gavin Massey should be starting for us every week.