Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults. | Page 6 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Tit for Tat bickering, jibes and personal insults.

Really gets to you don't it mard arse lol
Oh yes your the softy lol
Bring it on girls bring it on mard arses
Come on moonay your boyfriend had a pop now your turn lol

It's like trying to deal with a pissy 7 year old.

Bicky, mate, we've been here before, ...... .don't make a show of yourself again.

When you're on one of your rants, accusing posters of this that and the other, it's like you've forgotten everything they've ever posted on the board.

Even if we were Egg Chasers (which we're not), would it matter? We're Tics fans. Isn't that what counts?

Now, concentrate on cheering the lads on tomorrow, eh?

:cheers:

Like dealing with a pissy 7 year old and you want me to say OK leave it
How about your a pissy 5 year old and always wants the last word
And if he can't he goes home crying to his mum
Not a cats chance with me
Take piss ill take piss

Like dealing with a pissy 7 year old and you want me to say OK leave it
How about your a pissy 5 year old and always wants the last word
And if he can't he goes home crying to his mum
Not a cats chance with me
Take piss ill take piss

Trying to trump someone's age related retort is exactly the playground behaviour I mean.

So which one are you accusing me of? ........always wanting the last word (even though I tried to make it reconciliatory) or going home crying? Surely, it can't be both.

Bicky, you're making yourself look like a right twat. I'm fairly certain that you're not, but that's what you're doing.

There's no point discussing the issue of whether me & KDZ are egg chasers any more, or whether we're mard, or anything else really. I offered you a :cheers: , but you declined to take it. Not sure why.

Any road, you're clearly not in a mood to have a rational conversation, so I'll leave it at that.

Now get yourself to bed ........ don't want you missing tomorrow's game through having a sore head and being sick all o'er the place.

(y)

Trying to trump someone's age related retort is exactly the playground behaviour I mean.

So which one are you accusing me of? ........always wanting the last word (even though I tried to make it reconciliatory) or going home crying? Surely, it can't be both.

Bicky, you're making yourself look like a right twat. I'm fairly certain that you're not, but that's what you're doing.

There's no point discussing the issue of whether me & KDZ are egg chasers any more, or whether we're mard, or anything else really. I offered you a :cheers: , but you declined to take it. Not sure why.

Any road, you're clearly not in a mood to have a rational conversation, so I'll leave it at that.

Now get yourself to bed ........ don't want you missing tomorrow's game through having a sore head and being sick all o'er the place.

(y)
Oh oh oh name calling is it getting to you now little man
Calling me a twat getting to you now good job you are behind your keyboard
And not in my face

Oh oh oh name calling is it getting to you now little man
Calling me a twat getting to you now good job you are behind your keyboard
And not in my face

Bicky, Bicky, Bicky. You've just proven that you're not reading stuff properly.

I didn't call you a twat. I said you were making yourself look like one. I even went on to say that I'm fairly certain you aren't one ............ but that doesn't stop you from making yourself look like a prize one.

I'm not sure if you've had a win on the bingo, or what, but you need to put a stop to how you're reacting mate.

Let's remember that this whole silly saga started by you calling Kenny a "complete and utter tosser", so when it comes to name calling, I think we know who threw the first stone.

Night Bicky.

Made in Wigan what have I said wrong
I have not sworn or said anything I shouldn't
Have
Only one that has was money using the word twat
I know he tried to change is wording but I know what he meant
If anything it's him that fear should be talking to

Bicky, Bicky, Bicky. You've just proven that you're not reading stuff properly.

I didn't call you a twat. I said you were making yourself look like one. I even went on to say that I'm fairly certain you aren't one ............ but that doesn't stop you from making yourself look like a prize one.

I'm not sure if you've had a win on the bingo, or what, but you need to put a stop to how you're reacting mate.

Let's remember that this whole silly saga started by you calling Kenny a "complete and utter tosser", so when it comes to name calling, I think we know who threw the first stone.

Night Bicky.
But that doesn't stop you looking like a prize one
Carry on it's these snidy little remarks doing my head in

Made in Wigan what have I said wrong
I have not sworn or said anything I shouldn't
Have
Only one that has was money using the word twat
I know he tried to change is wording but I know what he meant
If anything it's him that fear should be talking to

It’s more a series of posts, so probably best just to leave it be and call it a night on here. Poor Arthur is gonna have a right strop on moving all these posts this afternoon as it is,

But that doesn't stop you looking like a prize one
Carry on it's these snidy little remarks doing my head in

Bicky1, your doing yourself no favours by continuing this argument / rant....I have read through it & it goes downhill when you start having a pop at Kenny & calling him a tosser ( which there was no for)...you then start having a go at KDZ & Moonay who were merely trying to stop things from escalating. Apologies if I'm wrong but it seems your talking / ranting having consumed a drink or two.....for what it's worth BM perhaps it's best left till tomorrow, have a look back through the posts & see if you still feel the same 😉🍻

It’s more a series of posts, so probably best just to leave it be and call it a night on here. Poor Arthur is gonna have a right strop on moving all these posts this afternoon as it is,

FFS folks, I go for a lovely day / night out with Mrs Itis and wake up with the mother of all hangovers to 5 pages of that !

Please please, when you see it descending, just LET IT GO. It does no one any favours, lets just look after each other, take a step back, pause before you reply and think about what the other person may be going through in their life that we might be completely unaware of.

Peace and love to all - and all that bollocks.

FFS folks, I go for a lovely day / night out with Mrs Itis and wake up with the mother of all hangovers to 5 pages of that !

Please please, when you see it descending, just LET IT GO. It does no one any favours, lets just look after each other, take a step back, pause before you reply and think about what the other person may be going through in their life that we might be completely unaware of.

Peace and love to all - and all that bollocks.

TBF tho Arthur_Itis a few of us were trying to be peace keepers & calm the thread down. Hope u enjoyed the nite out with the missus tho....
Is it like leaving g the house n dreaded what the kids get up to on ur day / night our 😉🍻