New Kit | Page 17 | Vital Football

New Kit

There are three bones of contention for me. The chevrons, the vicars collar and appalling way that the sponsor's logo has been applied.

The sponsors logo, especially the lettering looks like it is set to one side. It just hasn't been thought out: the whole shirt is a busy mess. :shake:

Pull yourselves together LCFC, scrap it and start again.

Last edited:
Without the sponsor it actually works. The sponsor is to blame!

I've actually found 1 thing I like about it - I like that it appears to be red with white stripes - the inverse of recent kits. That's it.

I'm not going to take my distance glasses to the match. That way I won't be reminded 23+ times what a shite kit has been chosen......

Been to the Show and seen a fair few people wearing the new shirt. The bloke selling them at the LCFC stall reckoned about 90 per cent of people he talked to liked the shirt and my negative view was definitely the minority one. I told him I begged to differ.

The white stripes look like a 5 years old has run amok with a marker pen. It's nasty.
Nod to the past? Not in my memory!

The white stripes look like a 5 years old has run amok with a marker pen. It's nasty.
Nod to the past? Not in my memory!
The only shirt remotely similar that I can think of was a Southampton Admiral shirt which I think had thin red stripes in the white stripe