New Kit | Page 19 | Vital Football

New Kit

Don't like collars

Like Anthracite

I like things simple, clean, uncluttered. so the away strip had better be good

Ok. Hands up if you had to google anthracite. I thought it was one the types of asbestos for a moment.
Nope. Maybe an age thing, with the decline of real fires in houses?
My dad ran a coal business in the Newark area, so not me.

Dark grey is very similar to black in the grand scheme of things... thought it'd be a totally different colour from last season like it normally is. Where have you heard this, The Imposter? Also do we know when it's going to be revealed?

Dark grey is very similar to black in the grand scheme of things... thought it'd be a totally different colour from last season like it normally is. Where have you heard this, The Imposter? Also do we know when it's going to be revealed?

Michael Hortin revealed it on the radio last night on their Friday sports show when they were having a discussion about the new kit (of which none of them liked). He mentioned it would be out next month.

Michael Hortin revealed it on the radio last night on their Friday sports show when they were having a discussion about the new kit (of which none of them liked). He mentioned it would be out next month.
Cheers. Definitely interested to see how this shirt comes out.

Don't know where we are with the second strip, but I've always wanted an all orange change kit.It would have to be a plain design apart from the sponsors logo and the imp. I'm sure it would sell well.

Errea's catalogue shows anthracite is the grey colour on last season's away kit. Which does not fill me with confidence - basically the most boring colour you could wish for.

Last edited by a moderator: