New Kit | Page 16 | Vital Football

New Kit

I can see most peoples point regarding the kit and wanting us in a more traditional red and white stripes shirt but considering the average age on here is probably a 104 (slight exageration) it would interesting to get a sample of views from 'younger' and junior supporters to see what they think.

That's a good point. Average age is actually 103.

Nope, way too 'busy' for me and the neckline is just ewwww. Does this mean we get a cracking away strip as compensation?

'Way too busy' sums it up perfectly. It looks like a head-on collision in a design studio. Perhaps this is what the three witches at the start of Macbeth were cooking up?

Having not made a knee jerk reaction I am not still overly enthused but it's alright I suppose! It could have been a lot worse like these particular efforts.

View attachment 27542

View attachment 27543
View attachment 27544
View attachment 27545

Having said that I don't think I will be purchasing one and I will be sticking with last seasons even though it makes me look like a red and white striped shrink wrapped whale :LOL:
The one from 89/90 was awful too, the one that loads of different shades of red that had a white pinstripe or on a similar theme from the mid 80s the mainly red one with white pinstripes on the body and the opposite on the sleeves!

The more I look at it the more I think its the sponsor's logo that makes it look so bad. I think without a sponsor it probably looks alright but once you slap that big logo on it looks like a dizzying mess.

I don't have a prob with the logo. Have we seen a back view? ie a solid panel behind the number, or number straight on the stripes. Also, have I missed whether it's been confirmed black shorts will be worn??

...or on a similar theme from the mid 80s the mainly red one with white pinstripes on the body and the opposite on the sleeves!

I had that one! I think the manufacturer that season was Spall, which we thought might have been a contraction of 'it's appalling'.