New Kit | Page 14 | Vital Football

New Kit

it's not too bad from a distance. it's only when you are close up it's utter utter confusion.

My initial thoughts.... Oh my god, what have they done?
It’s growing on me though. We must have had every possible design of red and white stripes possible.
Thin ones, wide ones, a mix of thin and wide ones, collars, no collars, single stripes, stripes on the back, plain red back......
So why not add something a bit different?
It’s growing on me.

"It should look 'OK' from a distance!"

Only problem is, they want you to buy one and wear it; can't be much closer than being stuck in it!

Maybe this will help to stop you from seeing it:

56d6fdb1d08189caa9af4ba8c9ae04b2--design-reference-costume-design.jpg

Sorts out the dodgy collar design as well!

Looks OK from Australia ?. Not over keen but it'll probably be ok after a while. Guess its what's in it that counts.

For those that say "its just a kit" or "its about the player in it" are missing the point, replica kit sales are a source of income which this season will be down due to bad decision making. For those that say "Just buy it", I say my consumer choice is no thanks I will not just buy any tat with a badge on! For those that say buy the 1980's retro kit, again we are missing the main point which is to bring revenue into the club to fund Danny and Nicky's budget. The potential for shirt sales is massive, and how costly this decision is will only be understood next year but simple design choices like this could negate the income generated by the FPS and vitals in one simple boardroom decision.

This for me is a massive own goal, even if Danny himself said he'd picked this I would tell him to stick to picking the team.

I can see most peoples point regarding the kit and wanting us in a more traditional red and white stripes shirt but considering the average age on here is probably a 104 (slight exageration) it would interesting to get a sample of views from 'younger' and junior supporters to see what they think.

I can see most peoples point regarding the kit and wanting us in a more traditional red and white stripes shirt but considering the average age on here is probably a 104 (slight exageration) it would interesting to get a sample of views from 'younger' and junior supporters to see what they think.

They will do as they are told, as we did when we were younger. Respect for your elders!