MK Dons (A) | Page 4 | Vital Football

MK Dons (A)

Gardner would struggle get in some of my old sunday teams but that where we are thanks to choi and his cronies this team ranks up with kenny swains team we can only hope these new owners can put some decent jan signings and put a half decent side together try stay up

You have to hand it to Ash and old Tommy for trying to remain positive about such drivel. To think we have gone to being one of the form teams in the Championship to what was effectively League 2 standard tonight is utterly depressing. Can we sink any lower? That is probably the worst I can remember us for years. Most of the players don’t want to be here apart from Dan Gardner who can’t believe his bloody luck that he has managed to get a deal at the 2013 FA fuck£n Cup winners when he’s played most of his career in non league!!!!! FFS!!!!

Positives....we improved from 29% possession up to a massive 33% with 6 shots off target and a big fat ZERO attempts on goal....absolute dog shite to watch tho.

How the mighty have fallen hey. Absolute garbage and almost impossible to watch the drivel served up tonight. We are not going to survive in this league if we continue to perform like this. I don’t recognise this bunch as a Wigan Athletic team unfortunately.

1st minute on Saturday prob our best line up.

Now we seem really really short.

Just need to grind things out and get through this spell.

We should have a few more pts from the last 10 days though

Utterly depressed after watching that dross tonight and seriously wondering whether to bother wasting another £10 on the next match. Finding it very difficult to watch this rubbish tbh

You have to hand it to Ash and old Tommy for trying to remain positive about such drivel. To think we have gone to being one of the form teams in the Championship to what was effectively League 2 standard tonight is utterly depressing. Can we sink any lower? That is probably the worst I can remember us for years. Most of the players don’t want to be here apart from Dan Gardner who can’t believe his bloody luck that he has managed to get a deal at the 2013 FA fuck£n Cup winners when he’s played most of his career in non league!!!!! FFS!!!!
Got to feel sorry for Tommy gore trying his best to keep a brave face watching this shyte

1st half ....... I'd rather forget.

2nd half, goals aside, we showed a little promise at times. Like Glasgow says, the decline in our line-up from the 1st minute on Saturday to the point tonight when Keane went off shows our plight.

The kids give us hope, but they need confidence.

There's little point at this time comparing ourselves to any other club, regardless of position in the league. What we need to do is to concentrate on playing as a team, working hard, supporting each other, keeping the heads up. As fans, that's all we can ask of them right now.