MK Dons (A) | Vital Football

MK Dons (A)

Arthur_Itis

Vital Squad Member
Bought my match pass, in no way is this a must win, but a win would be nice to keep us in amongst the pack of "mid table" teams, rather than stuck with the "relgation threatened" pack.
0-1 Lee Evans 25 yarder.

We will see how much we rely on Evans and Naismith tonight. Gardner is a poor replacement. Keeping everything crossed I’m proved wrong. Let’s hope we don’t have any goalkeeping clangers tonight 😬

Tonight clearly illustrates our plight. A few injuries to key players, and we're having to bring in players who are either clearly second string, or young and unproven at this level.

That said, it's a great opportunity for some of the lads to stand up and show their mettle.

Hopeful of a win (as I always am). but realistically, a point won't be a disaster ........ either table-wise, or confidence-wise.

Hmm, when I saw the team I immediately thought "something's gone on here". 2 senior players missing, only finding out last minute, don't remember either looking injured last game, am I jumping to the wrong conclusion and just coming out with baseless unfounded nonsense. Wouldn't be the first one to do so on here today.

I have belief in these young players and I honestly feel Long is a upgrade in defence and he is there on merit. Hope to see more of Crankshaw and Aasgard, definitely the two I think who can make a big difference.

Hmm, when I saw the team I immediately thought "something's gone on here". 2 senior players missing, only finding out last minute, don't remember either looking injured last game, am I jumping to the wrong conclusion and just coming out with baseless unfounded nonsense. Wouldn't be the first one to do so on here today.

Otabor was obviously injured, and Naismith looked knackered, but Evans seemed fine, and showed no sign of fatigue or injury.

I guess we may find out more later ....... or after the game.

Will Keane looked right up for it - not
Looks like those dropping like flies can't be arsed and don't care 😪

It's no surprise when Sheridan does not make subs until late on. When there is 3 games a week, making subs in games is needed to stop this thing from happening.
That would require a thought through plan Sheridan is doing a second rate Paul Cooke start to the season - probably knows he's out shortly so also not arsed

Massey is lazy, this is what really makes fans not like him. invisible. Again under Sheridan we set up with players in strange positions and have a torrid first half. Really need a manager once this shit show of admin ends!