MK Dons (A) | Page 3 | Vital Football

MK Dons (A)

Why not move Crankshaw out wide and play Massey as the second striker as he did when we beat Leeds away I always thought he played well there

The half time stats are brutal - 29% posession, no crosses, no dribbles, no corners, no chances, 67% pass accuracy against a relegation threatened side.

This has been dreadful so far, looks like we are waiting to lose and have no faith we can get a result. No idea what we are doing with this formation or tactically. Lucky we aren't already losing as this performance is diabolical.

Massey and Gardner are absolutely shocking again. No idea why we gave Gardner a deal he's looked dreadful every time he's been on and Massey is a accident waiting to happen at right back instead of a passenger on the wing. You'd be better playing untried kids as you couldn't get any less out of them.

I know this is a makeshift team but MK are one of the worst sides in the division and we are clinging on for dear life. All we do is lump it aimlessly, we are setting ourselves up to fail.

Sheridan needs to put a rocket up them and change things up as I can't see us keeping them out with another 45 mins as bad as that.

Oh we are shit , truly truly shit but that is the hand we have been dealt with.
My only disappointment from that half wasnt the lack of quality but the half hearted attitude from Massey all the others are trying their best.

This is where my heads at the moment too...I know the hard facts but can't tolerate a lack of effort. The kids are doing great.

We are entitled to expect better to be honest. Maybe we will be better in the second half, as we have been for the last three or four matches.....

Sub Perry for Gardner & Asskarrd for Massey and stop hoofing it but play through midfield - Palmer & Merry have the skill and can hold onto it and pass it !

Also Pierce needs to pass to midfield rather than just run past them !

2-0 now. This is possibly the worst football from a Latics side I’ve seen for 20 years. Absolutely depressing and the unfortunate consequence of administration

2-0 now. This is possibly the worst football from a Latics side I’ve seen for 20 years. Absolutely depressing and the unfortunate consequence of administration

Listen I told you this a couple of weeks ago and I'll say it again...and I'm not taking the piss or trying to be clever..why are you subjecting yourself to all this. I'm not and wont until the admin feck off.

As someone who has watched this team for 40 years this shite is unbearable to watch. I know it’s not entirely the players’ fault but doesn’t make it any easier. And Massey can **** off as far as I am concerned

Eh? Every bloody post on this thread is a criticism of a player.

Lads are doing well all things considered.
Jones pulled off some good saves and the defence doing well.

Not sure what game your watching LS.....we can’t string 2 passes together, can’t tackle and very little effort

Fucking hell we are bad. Players deserve huge critasism for such a gutless performance but Sheridan has set us up to fail with some of his decisions and didn't change things when he had a chance at half time after getting away with it the first half. And even now we don't make changes.

No doubting we are missing some of our better players but it doesn't matter who is on the pitch there is a basic standard you expect as a bare minimum and we haven't gone anywhere that.

Hindley, you are of course right. I just want to see my team doing well and this is bloody painful

I know, I'm with you all the way. Where I differ is I refuse to put myself through this at the moment. Its sky sports news for me and they show any goals. It hurts me to say this.