MK Dons (A) | Page 2 | Vital Football

MK Dons (A)

I will give Gardner the benefits of doubt imo. He is a league 2 standard player so don't expect much from him. Massey though.. but Wigan fans are not allowed to criticise players

Eh? Every bloody post on this thread is a criticism of a player.

Lads are doing well all things considered.
Jones pulled off some good saves and the defence doing well.

Doing well? Jones is keeping us in the game on his own. Some of the players on the pitch are playing like they don't want to be here.

Eh? Every bloody post on this thread is a criticism of a player.

Lads are doing well all things considered.
Jones pulled off some good saves and the defence doing well.
Which doesn't mask the fact that we are being rinsed by a team who are below us in the table 🙈

Given the situation i’m loathe to criticise tram, player or manager. However that was a disgrace. As a professional footballer Massey should be embarrassed. We’ve had numerous staff sacked but he’s still picking up a wage and he plays like this. It isn’t good enough and I hope Sheridan let’s him know this at half time.

Gavin Massey should have been given the boot 2 seasons ago, he is shite,
I wasn't that keen on Jacobs, but I wish we had managed to keep him intead of this lazy talentless turd.
Get him off and put someone on who gives a shit and would show a bit of effort and passion.

Which doesn't mask the fact that we are being rinsed by a team who are below us in the table 🙈

Oh we are shit , truly truly shit but that is the hand we have been dealt with.
My only disappointment from that half wasnt the lack of quality but the half hearted attitude from Massey all the others are trying their best.