Membership 2019/20 | Page 13 | Vital Football

Membership 2019/20

Chelsea at home sold out

Managed to get in queue straightaway and got tickets I needed. I think my ipad may have magic powers or something!! Mind you I had been preparing it for battle since 6.45am despite NCFC shutting the ticket website down 75 mins before tickets going on sale. Even the hotel website performed to its best despite being unable to get any internet there last night. Now all NCFC have to do is beat Chelsea - I've done my bit!

I despair. It can only be plastics wanting to see so called big clubs.
I do not want to see their overpriced and overpaid players. I want to see
Norwich players and us winning. If all their expensive players are rested for
Champions League it suits me.

Thats 3 games now sold out within 30 minutes of them going on sale , and the season hasn’t even started yet .There must be many disappointed fans over all this . FFS , Norwich City do something about it . Either find a way to share the tickets out or rebuild the City Stand to take our capacity to 30,000. We cant keep carrying on like this

Last edited:
Thats 3 games now sold out within 30 minutes of them going on sale , and the season haven’t even started yet .There must be many disappointed fans over all this . FFS , Norwich City do something about it . Either find a way to share the tickets out or rebuild the City Stand to take our capacity to 30,000. We cant keep carrying on like this

If you are going to rebuild the Geoffrey Watling / City / Main stand then it ha s to go to 35,000.

Not only for the usual adults to go but seats could be available for certain games for kid(s)+adult (on a cheap basis) in the corner with the River End. That helps build future support and boost merchandise sales (sit them near the Canary shop). In addition we would also get some noise out of that corner of the ground.

We could also have a section of the increased capacity to build up support with International students at UEA.

Finally given the flexibility of the South Stand the club would also have the option of making the away section bigger for certain games if we get equal
allocation for the corresponding away games, e.g., Tottenham, Arsenal etc.

We have built gates up from12k - 14k to just around 27k ....we could build it further with the right marketing. When we went up to the top tier in the early 1970s we often got over 30k.

Sadly the club is not that ambitious.
Now is the time to get the process started.
Assuming they have Planning permission and can get prices and appoint a
Contractor, works could commence at end of season and be ready within a year.
If and only if we do go down the capacity could reduce slightly whilst building work is carried out and then be ready for being back up again.
Either way the club would fill it up if in premier league or mounting a promotion challenge.
We have been in premier league over a good percentage of its time since formation and need to ensure we have the facilities to be challenging to stay before money starts to buy a place even more.
Otherwise its the same old cycle.

It appears our Board are content to be unambitious, and not to plan for the future .... otherwise they would do something as the future starts in August

Managed to get in queue straightaway and got tickets I needed. I think my ipad may have magic powers or something!! Mind you I had been preparing it for battle since 6.45am despite NCFC shutting the ticket website down 75 mins before tickets going on sale. Even the hotel website performed to its best despite being unable to get any internet there last night. Now all NCFC have to do is beat Chelsea - I've done my bit!
Well done you!!? . My fan of the day ensures two tickets for cfc but god knows in which area they will be?! Kensell probably told the club us in cfc end ?

A friend of mine, who I travel to aways with, said that he received an email that they had actually capped the away membership already, it’s been capped at 3000 I believe.

If that e Mail was sent , then that is very odd as the club have stated this morning that there are NO caps on away or home memberships until 2nd August , and the club are actively today encouraging fans to buy Premier Memberships before the 2nd August deadline

This is nothing short of disgraceful and a vile money grab by the club . Many fans have been unable to get tickets as demand already exceeds supply yet the club are at this very moment still selling Memberships at £50 each ( and urging fans to buy) , while the chance of those fans getting tickets are very poor.

An utter disgrace

I wonder if villa have the same ticket system and how much they charge to get to their $ 157.4 million outlay for players compared to our total of $ 1.4 million.

As they have spent 112 .5 times more than us, applying our terrible scheme to them , they would need to charge £ 5621 per membership !!

e mail from club. 700 more tickets available for newcastle game
( assume returned from geordies ).
On sale tomorrow to premier members. Another scramble
Ive been offered 2 tickets for n’castle game but in the away end with my holiday buddy! If im not going away ill take him up on these, be odd though being in away end!!

I wonder if villa have the same ticket system and how much they charge to get to their $ 157.4 million outlay for players compared to our total of $ 1.4 million.

As they have spent 112 .5 times more than us, applying our terrible scheme to them , they would need to charge £ 5621 per membership !!

Would they introduce a scheme like ours?