Membership 2019/20 | Page 15 | Vital Football

Membership 2019/20

BTW, the London Stadium as the Olympic Stadium is now called, is a disappointment from outside especially given the amount of money spent on it. However the transport links at Stratford are good, e.g., DLR, Jubilee, grot Central and of course the Railways.

It will be interesting to hear what people say about the inside and the view.
The views can be very poor from what ive seen online depending on where you get sat. Upper tier was all gone by time i was lucky enough to get in, as it was an athletics stadium primarily its not great for a football venue in some stands

Mr S announced two weeks ago that he is involved in a cycling event weekend of West Ham game, but I am still planning to go on my own. I went to Wigan on my own from B’ham so I can manage West Ham away. I also have a soft spot for that part of London and my first teaching post at the age of 23 was in East Ham.

I have two away memberships so if there is anybody without a membership, who would like to join me for this one, I can try for two tickets. I may be lucky, I may not.
Have a great time Sminky, but keep your wits about you of course in London. All of London has changed so much even over the last few yrs, and not for the better. I live in SW London and all i hear about nearly everyday is stabbings, muggings etc etc. If i won the lottery or when my kids finish schooling id move out of London in a flash if i could, shame but a reality.

Hearing that the club have sold 7k away memberships is the biggest rip off ive heard in years, i just dont get how the club can justify this?!

Get the fraud squad in .

76..... how about a long term dream to come and live in lovely Norfolk and not too far from the Fine City ?

Get the fraud squad in .

76..... how about a long term dream to come and live in lovely Norfolk and not too far from the Fine City ?
I love it when i come up to Norfolk mate. Im born n bred in London but never really liked the place, just where i happened to grow up in and stayed. Now with two young sons in tow i worry more for them. Maybe when they're older ill move up!

The views can be very poor from what ive seen online depending on where you get sat. Upper tier was all gone by time i was lucky enough to get in, as it was an athletics stadium primarily its not great for a football venue in some stands

What is now thought of as the upper tier = middle tier at the Olympics

Have a great time Sminky, but keep your wits about you of course in London. All of London has changed so much even over the last few yrs, and not for the better. I live in SW London and all i hear about nearly everyday is stabbings, muggings etc etc. If i won the lottery or when my kids finish schooling id move out of London in a flash if i could, shame but a reality.

You emerge out of Stratford railway station / DLR etc and go through on a curve through Westfield, then theres bars, cafés each side of you and walk straight to the London Stadium......from my memory!

If you intend catching a London bus or the Megabus back to Norwich you need to be at the edge of Westfields and come down some steps to the Stratford City bus station.

Theres bound to be a map on line somewhere

Last edited:
I spoke to a girl in ticket off this week about something else, then asked her about the phoneline fiasco on Tuesday. She went all stuttery when i asked if they had any plans to improve them as i said they were closed and useless! She said there were no plans to improve phoneline but hoped in time it would all calm down as season went on!! Brilliant

I spoke to a girl in ticket off this week about something else, then asked her about the phoneline fiasco on Tuesday. She went all stuttery when i asked if they had any plans to improve them as i said they were closed and useless! She said there were no plans to improve phoneline but hoped in time it would all calm down as season went on!! Brilliant
Office*

Sorry to rear this again, but just had an interesting conversation on the train back to london after todays game with a girl who works in the ticket office. In answer to my question regarding how many away memberships they sold, she said ‘about 6000 so about half wont get tickets’! And she admitted the phone lines are a waste of time for trying to get tickets!!

Sorry to rear this again, but just had an interesting conversation on the train back to london after todays game with a girl who works in the ticket office. In answer to my question regarding how many away memberships they sold, she said ‘about 6000 so about half wont get tickets’! And she admitted the phone lines are a waste of time for trying to get tickets!!

The impression I had was that it was just short of 7,000.

It would be interesting to know how many Premier home memberships they have sold.

I will be in France for that game otherwise I would have gone. Mind you travelling to away games is not much fun on your own and after the Wigan game, I said I would never do it again unless local to me. So here I am setting off from Birmingham at 8am tomorrow to experience it again. Hopefully Stratford won't be as cold as Wigan was!!!

Burnley tickets still on sale ! I wonder where all those fans who queued for Liverpool tickets have gone ? Strange .

This wont surprise you.....
I had my cfc fan of the match experience the other week, which cost me £379, and ive since bought another two packages for my sons birthdays at the same cost for arsenal and Leicester games, cfc was for my bday. Anyway, part of the package is to get a signed shirt, size, colour and printing name/number of my choice. I asked for it to be signed on the back as i want it framed to go along side another one i have and an XL in size. The shirt was done and given to me signed on the front! They said they would get it done again with a new shirt and signed on the back