Membership 2019/20 | Page 12 | Vital Football

Membership 2019/20

When do season ticket holders get their green and yellow cushion (with replacement available if the original is thrown on the pitch)?

I hear that those who didn’t get Liverpool away tickets or Newcastle home tickets are particularly proud of their Premier Member lapel badges

I didn’t apply for either but not particularly proud of my badge at the moment considering all thIs fuss about membership and tickets . I have been a member for years and don’t wish to be put in the same bracket as bandwagon supporters. The club can stuff their scarves, flags and badges where the sun don’t shine. On Monday morning in a hotel room, prior to a family funeral, I have to try and battle it out with God knows how many others, using dodgy hotel internet, to try to get a ticket for a match I have already paid accommodation for. I may be lucky, but I probably won’t. If not successful, I will try for West Ham away and just keep on trying.

I hope you are lucky Sminky , and I think it a great shame and it stinks that the club have charged loyal fans £50 for the privilege of fighting it out amongst themselves for tickets

West Ham away maybe the acid test for many fans . I can see see some angry and disappointed fans who have paid out £50 for absolutely no return

Last edited:
The only solution, assuming you’re a Premier member, seems to be to set aside time (reminder on your phone) for the Monday mornings at 9am when the tickets go on sale and get involved in the bun fight. If you’re not able to then basically, you’re stuffed.
Not good...

I am in fortunate position of being self employed and working from home so am always in front of my computer from at least 8 am
so will be giving it my best shot.
If I fail it will be the first London away game that I have wanted to go to but missed in 42 years.
I do most of them and when living in London for 12 years saw them all as well as keeping my season ticket.
So thank you Kensell and Norwich City for being responsible for changing a system which enables passionate loyal supporters to miss out on tickets whilst giving better chance for fans who may not have even been to an away game before but are computer wizards.

As Tucks has rightly said there is nothing you can do except join in the dog eat dog fight ..... this is situation that the club has its fans in . Surely they must have known how high demand for London away tickets would be ( except moron Kensell who can’t see anything) . Tickets will go to computer wizards who have two or even 3 computers running at the same time , and those who have the luxury of being at a computer and /or phone at ticket release time . I keep saying it but there is only one fair way to distribute tickets and that is one based on away loyalty

I will be going for all the south coast and london games, i live 30mins away from palace and cfc with the likelihood i wont get a bloody ticket even with my shiny new worthless £50 prem away membership ffs

The club are determined to make getting tickets as difficult and as painful as possible. I logged onto site several times last night and this morning to update my friends and family but site refuses to take you to ticket page. I have tried and others have tried, but site won't allow you on.

Same here.
I asked my brother to check but is not able to do until later but you have now
confirmed that it is not just me.
I was wondering whether you have to log on with a new membership number
or continue to use ST number for away applications.
A bit early for next away but just making sure I have all up to date information
but web site is blocking it out.
I wonder how long it will be blocked before 9 am of each day tickets go up
for grabs.

My cousin has also tried and she knows of a few others too. I reckon the site will blow up at 9am!!!