Membership 2019/20 | Page 14 | Vital Football

Membership 2019/20

Basically 76 . Last seasons Away Season Ticket holders as well as those who went to 10 or more games last season go into the first window

Exactly . I know only too well from the 2009/10 season when I managed 13 aways ,what a huge , expensive and tiring effort it is . My warm congratulations to Moron Kensell for charging the fans who put in that sort of effort last season £50 to do it all again this season :clap:

The 700 extra seats sold out in just over an hour ( bar3 ). Time to wake up NCFC and increase the grounds capacity

Last edited:
Some interesting comments about Liverpool fans in the away section last night
in two threads on a certain other website associated with a colour.

It also seems that 7 people went to a "consultation" about the changes.

From what was said it looks like your money grabbing Membership is the disgrace I always said it was . Looks like our wonderful club was happily selling away memberships to Liverpool fans just so they could grab £50 off each one

I got a crap scarf. Not sure where it is.

Client of mine just told me he went to ground today and the ticket office told
him there were 7000 premier away memberships sold and for west ham all
750 priority tickets are gone.
Chap in ticket office told him he will not get a ticket if queuing up
at ground.
That leaves 7000 fighting for 2250 tickets in the morning.
Better IT skills much more chance than loyal supporters.

Just had an email from club proudly asking me to try at 9 am tomorrow.

Utter shambles.

Mr S announced two weeks ago that he is involved in a cycling event weekend of West Ham game, but I am still planning to go on my own. I went to Wigan on my own from B’ham so I can manage West Ham away. I also have a soft spot for that part of London and my first teaching post at the age of 23 was in East Ham.

I have two away memberships so if there is anybody without a membership, who would like to join me for this one, I can try for two tickets. I may be lucky, I may not.

I got a crap scarf. Not sure where it is.

Client of mine just told me he went to ground today and the ticket office told
him there were 7000 premier away memberships sold and for west ham all
750 priority tickets are gone.
Chap in ticket office told him he will not get a ticket if queuing up
at ground.
That leaves 7000 fighting for 2250 tickets in the morning.
Better IT skills much more chance than loyal supporters.

Just had an email from club proudly asking me to try at 9 am tomorrow.

Utter shambles.

The more I see of this membership scheme, the more I get disgusted by it. After decades of supporting City, I will not on principle buy a membership.

It will be interesting to know the number of premier home memberships sold.

Last edited:
BTW, the London Stadium as the Olympic Stadium is now called, is a disappointment from outside especially given the amount of money spent on it. However the transport links at Stratford are good, e.g., DLR, Jubilee, grot Central and of course the Railways.

It will be interesting to hear what people say about the inside and the view.

On another website associated with a colour a poster has stated that 6,973 premier away memberships have been sold.....still useful to know the premier home memberships. Anybody have a clue as to the number?

I read that thread as well BB , and there are some very unhappy fans on that site , and who can blame them ? This money grab by the club is now in danger of alienating more and more fans as the season goes on , as fans fail to get tickets . I hope Kensell and the Board are very pleased with the damage they are causing to the club