Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley | Page 6 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley

Absolutely. Anyway everything I’m reading on here is about the fella treating his wife/girlfriend. Is Valentine’s Day not a two way thing ( not that I’ve taken any notice if it since I left school)

The male day is March 14th. Steak and BJ day.

Blackcurrent jam though does not go well with a sirloin but the missus does insist

Try telling that to the Mrs!

She does some flexibility but doesnt like football and is getting p'eed off with organising life around it. It will be half time, I suspect and an 'atmosphere' that the weekly family Skype session will be later if we wait until the end of the match. May end up missing this one in the interests of marital and family harmony.
May I suggest a divorce?

I know this isn't on topic, but Liverpool were 1-0 up about 2 minutes ago, now they are 2-1 down. The second goal is brilliant!

:lol::lol:

Listening to Liam Scully there is only 3 spare Tuesday left. Season will end on designated date. We will most probably not play Oxford because of international call ups. If we make Wembley another lost game so only one Tuesday left. Late kick off to give chance to recover. 80% of pitch okay. Bald patches rock hard.

Sorry guys this is all my fault. When I heard it was in doubt I immediately contacted the club and said if they arranged it for Sunday it had to be later as my local Marks and Spencer's Food Hall put their second yellow sticker goods out at 3pm with savings of between 70% and 90%, and I typically get a £100 shop to fill my freezer for about £15.

They immediately concurred that it was a no brainer and agreed to a 6pm start so I could also get tea over, after the shop.

For the record my wife of 34 years is delighted that her M&S bargain shop will be going ahead and 'not ruined by the bloody football'.