Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley | Page 56 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley

All I will is that Bramall had a poor full debut however we all know what a great coach MA is and they clearly see potential in him and that's good enough for me and I have very little doubt that MA will turn Bramall into a great left back for us.

As others have said Edun got a lot of stick early doors at left back but has come on leaps and bounds. We forget that he hasn't even played 50 matches at a senior level and he will be hell of a player for us I believe. Yes he is prone to the odd lapse and gives the ball away occasionally but he is still very much at the beginning of his career and is getting better and better imo and he brings so much to the team when he is playing as evidenced when he came on against Accrington..

As for Radio Lincs commentary why can't we just have Rob Makepiece on our matches instead of Hortin. He at least gets the players names right and clearly does a bit of homework on the opposition and gets their names right therefore not embarrassing us to opposition fans.

As for technical issues why don't we seem to have them when Rob is commentating. Me thinks somebody might be accidentally pressing buttons etc.