Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley

I don’t see why 6pm is an issue, it’s not as though there is an entertainment metropolis going on out there on the streets to distract. Currently it’s sleep, WFH, Supermarket shop and repeat !

For what it’s worth, we save our money and don’t subscribe to the card thing. After what we have been through recently we cherish everyday not just one day.

Last edited:
Who celebrates Valentine's Day anyway? My wife tells me that when you are married every day should be Valentine's Day :surrender:
Absolutely. Anyway everything I’m reading on here is about the fella treating his wife/girlfriend. Is Valentine’s Day not a two way thing ( not that I’ve taken any notice if it since I left school)

Having been out in Lincoln this morning I can confirm it’s bloody freezing and the wind chill is a killer

Major bollock dropped here by club.

Most of potential audience will no doubt be busy at meal time 14th Feb. I was going to buy this match but will not now.

Should have made it sociable time for the fans.

Perfectly sociable time, it's a Sunday, day off for all but those in essential work (hospitals etc).
And most people have main Sunday meal at dinner time, not at teatime.

Well done the club, I say.

Perfectly sociable time, it's a Sunday, day off for all but those in essential work (hospitals etc).
And most people have main Sunday meal at dinner time, not at teatime.

Well done the club, I say.

I like the flexibility that is being shown by many clubs this season. A fairly harsh winter on top of Covid postponements and the delayed start to the season has added extra challenges for fixture lists. We just have to get the games done and the fans need to go with it. It's not like we are half way to the game when it gets called off!

Just good to see the Club thinking of ways to get the game on, benefit both Clubs, and of course the Officials willing to change as well. Not always been the case in the past, but do remember one snowy weekend the Club asked for volunteers to clear the pitch which we did, think we were playing Colchester, lost 1- 2 !!

Absolutely. Anyway everything I’m reading on here is about the fella treating his wife/girlfriend. Is Valentine’s Day not a two way thing ( not that I’ve taken any notice if it since I left school)
I was talking to a Japanese colleague yesterday. He tells me valentine day is very much a one way street over there. Only the lady buys a gift for their fella!
He did later let on that there was a day in March where it was flipped on its head!
Of course "turning Japanese " could fix both things 🤣