Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley

Stupid time why not make it tomorrow 13:00
Looking at the weather forecast, the later they leave it the better chance they have of the pitch being fit.

I'm not happy with 6pm either, but it all makes sense.

Feel free to moan and don't mind the occasional one on here who gets prickly about any opinion which doesnt match their own!

Looking at the weather forecast, the later they leave it the better chance they have of the pitch being fit.

I'm not happy with 6pm either, but it all makes sense.

Feel free to moan and don't mind the occasional one on here who gets prickly about any opinion which doesnt match their own!

Disgusting. Differing opinions on a message board. Shouldn’t be allowed.

Im moaning about people moaning. And you’re moaning about me moaning about people moaning. Beat that!

Just can't understand some people's reactions, Liam has put it perfectly why the match has been rearranged for when it has, what do you want them to do ring everyone to go with a majority to who can watch. The club and Accrington have to suit the rearrangement to suit themselves, not every fan. Yes I'm not happy the match is off but I'll be flexible when i have my meal tomorrow and yes the wife will understand. How do you manage when we attend and you can't make the match, just have to understand and move on. The club needs our support more than ever and is more transparent than ever and instead of moaning just accept that they're doing their best.

Then have your meal at 5pm it's not difficult
Try telling that to the Mrs!

She does some flexibility but doesnt like football and is getting p'eed off with organising life around it. It will be half time, I suspect and an 'atmosphere' that the weekly family Skype session will be later if we wait until the end of the match. May end up missing this one in the interests of marital and family harmony.

Hmmm, ive got to go and break the news to mrs croozey about our valentines tea tomorrow. Isnt going to go down well ☹️

Just can't understand some people's reactions, Liam has put it perfectly why the match has been rearranged for when it has, what do you want them to do ring everyone to go with a majority to who can watch. The club and Accrington have to suit the rearrangement to suit themselves, not every fan. Yes I'm not happy the match is off but I'll be flexible when i have my meal tomorrow and yes the wife will understand. How do you manage when we attend and you can't make the match, just have to understand and move on. The club needs our support more than ever and is more transparent than ever and instead of moaning just accept that they're doing their best.
I have no issue with the logic of the new time, in the context of the season it makes perfect sense.

Just saying that for some of us, 6pm any day of the week isn't the best, Sky's two 6pm hors d'oeuvres isn't something I'd personally want to see become a habit from them in matches involving the Imps.