Match Thread: Forlorn Forest Vs Ipswich, sponsored by Vera Lynn | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forlorn Forest Vs Ipswich, sponsored by Vera Lynn

It's half time and we are a goal down.

Is it actually worth me staying for the second half?

Or should I just go home now?

What do people think?

No changes there...another poor performance...no ideas...players dont know what to do with the ball...whats the use of having both Colback nd Watson ? We keep repeating the same mistakes or from set pieces or from dead ball situations...Brereton is like a headless chicken...Tomlin just walking about..if you dont play him as a number 10 then dont play him at all...Cash should be on that wing...if we continue playing like this i doubt that we will see any flurry of chances...Ipswich are on their holidays already but still r beating us...AK cannot keep blaming this or blaming that...these performances look too much like when players are not playing for the manager nd want to get him the sack...every game that goes by the more it tells you not to keep any of the lian players ..apart from Figi...

It's half time and we are a goal down.

Is it actually worth me staying for the second half?

Or should I just go home now?

What do people think?
Not much to think about Pope...its like a performance when a manager is on his way out...nd players r not playing for him...i am struggling to pick 3 or 4 players with an honest performance...

4-1-4-1.

Missed 1st half. Didn't miss much by sounds of it.

Could do with a win to ease nerves rather than relying on Barnsley or Bolton losing.

Should have got a result vs Brentford. But Forest can't buy a goal.

SA.

If we are lucky enough that there are 3 teams even worse than us (again) then we need a massive rethink in the summer.

This is all beyond pathetic.

Lolley shot finger tip save.

Forest equal club record of not scoring. Ripple of applause on 84 mins.

Forest need shake up in Summer.

SA.