Match thread forest v Everton. | Page 11 | Vital Football

Match thread forest v Everton.

Four changes today. Players coming in who've not played for yonks.

Thought Sangare was OK (though he's only been out for one game). Yates also OK and should have had a penalty. Aurier so-so. Felipe should have got a second yellow.

We need to scrape some points together so we can see whether this squad is ever going to gel. Still very much a work in progress, but Murillo looks good.

Small consolation that every TV pundit agrees that we should have had a penalty at 0-0.

And the foul on the half way line that led to their goal a few minutes later was a bit questionable too.

Still doesn't excuse failing to get shots on target (though Elanga's effort late on was close and would have been a sweet goal).

Just annoying that this was always likely to be a scruffy 1-0 win for one side or the other, and it wasn't us.

Cooper is an excellent coach, up to getting in the premier League.

He hasn't shown he has what it takes to take it a step further.

His hands are tied. Yes, he's fucked it trying to pigeonhole MGW, bit how can any football team expect to win a match with Wood upfront?

I got annoyed by Sangare trying to beat three players within five yards instead of pinging the ball out to someone with more room to move.

His hands are tied. Yes, he's fucked it trying to pigeonhole MGW, bit how can any football team expect to win a match with Wood upfront?
He is limited to what he has available, yes, but it's not just today, look at it from his time in the premier, how many signings are his? Pretty sure MGW was and by all accounts Wood and Shelvey, he's got plenty of good players this last 2 seasons, he's just not experienced enough in the top tier.

I hope he turns it around, but I've been convinced a few games in he won't.
The irony is after the start of the season I was hopeful, despite the losses after Arsenal, even after Man u I thought we would compete, but we've failed to have a convincing performance against any of the shit below us.
I don't know what happened v Villa, but we can't use that as a justification to believe all is well.

He is limited to what he has available, yes, but it's not just today, look at it from his time in the premier, how many signings are his? Pretty sure MGW was and by all accounts Wood and Shelvey, he's got plenty of good players this last 2 seasons, he's just not experienced enough in the top tier.

I hope he turns it around, but I've been convinced a few games in he won't.
The irony is after the start of the season I was hopeful, despite the losses after Arsenal, even after Man u I thought we would compete, but we've failed to have a convincing performance against any of the shit below us.
I don't know what happened v Villa, but we can't use that as a justification to believe all is well.

We need a replacement for Awoniyi. He can't be overly blamed for shit when his main striking option probably wouldn't even deliver the goods on League One.

Whoever sanctioned Wood's signing for £19m deserves to never work again in any capacity in any industry.

I got annoyed by Sangare trying to beat three players within five yards instead of pinging the ball out to someone with more room to move.
Sangare wasn't fit, nowhere near.
Whatever illness he had he wasn't back up to speed, far from it.
Just one of many dubious decisions today.

We need a replacement for Awoniyi. He can't be overly blamed for shit when his main striking option probably wouldn't even deliver the goods on League One.

Whoever sanctioned Wood's signing for £19m deserves to never work again in any capacity in any industry.
I agree entirely re replacement for Awoniyi, and wood being shit.
But had Awoniyi been on the pitch today, I don't think it would have changed much.

To be fair to Wood, he has a job to do and he looks like he's trying, in his own shit way.

Not his fault some twat bought him, payed him a fortune to try and compete at a level he's not good enough for.
I mean, how many chances did the rest of them create for him?
Today he was a big piece of shit in a field, surrounded by lots of other shit, guided by more shit on the side of the shit field, there was one flower at the end of the shit field that looked out of place which is the only bright spark in this world of shit.

So I’ve got some prick obsessed with my ten year old daughter getting fucked by some Tommy Robinson nigel Farage right wing **** but somehow I’m the bad guy? You need to go back a pip & work out which Jimmy Saville Prince Andrew right wing spunk trumpet you are defending I’m not a grass which is why I’m assuming the **** wasn’t banned in the first place, did you not read his opening gambit this evening? It was utterly disgusting & this is the same prick who thinks anyone educated is just against him & that education is somehow wrong. **** should have been yeeted in the Ho Chi Minh a fair while ago

If it was anyone else he was attacking like that he’d be long gone but because it’s me & I can hammer snerts like Rob, Mr Angry & Apollyon on the owd WWW he gets away with it as they are just battered & left looking ridiculous

If you’re putting yourself up as a poster boy for being one of the “ educated “ then god help us all 😂😂

You belong in Rampton with no internet access under any circumstances.

Cooper sanctioned and signed wood. That alone should’ve been a sacking offence.!!

Cooper sanctioned and signed wood. That alone should’ve been a sacking offence.!!

One of the finest players in the world if you get it on his head and he doesn't have to move. Unfortunately, he has no other skills, talents or attributes and is a lazy sack of shit.

What annoys me is we had these two home games in hand after playing more away games so far (many of them virtually unwinnable).

I was banking on us getting maybe 4 points from these two home games to cement a midtable position but we lost both.

Still OK, but we should be several points better off.

One of the finest players in the world if you get it on his head and he doesn't have to move. Unfortunately, he has no other skills, talents or attributes and is a lazy sack of shit.
Unfair. Sent Elanga away second half after great control. Sadly, that was the only time he did that, but I don't think we gave him much chance to shine.

Our season practically ended when we sold Johnson. I hope it does not but we lost an X factor player and replaced him with good but unthreatening players. I had thought the transfer window was a good one but I think we fooked it by selling Johnno and thinking Taiwo wouldn’t get injured

We need to go back to low block counter attacking football starting midweek . I would start origi ahead of wood with cho and elanga and drop mgw .

5 at the back
Our best run last season came when Johnson was on the bench...

We are third from bottom ( form table last 10 games), even six pence Luton are above us. No 40 million players in that squad...a rookie as a manager with players that played even League 1...