Match thread forest v Everton. | Page 10 | Vital Football

Match thread forest v Everton.

One thing I am getting fed up with is this constant are you "Cooper in" or "Cooper out" that is bandied about. As far as I am concerned I am a fan of Nottm Forest FC irrespective of who the manager is, and who the players are. I just want the best for my club, and have to rely on the club ownership & hierarchy making the right decision at the right time based on their knowledge of the game & the club.

There appears to something almost evangelical about the "Cooper in movement" that I have never known before, as they often seek to belittle others with a different view. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and is not up to others to preach either way.

I think most sane Forest fans want cooper to turn it around. But we all know regardless of being a decent bloke, results can’t keep being dire for any manager..let alone coops

Brighton we tried & fell short & despite the Tory scum nonces on here constantly moaning I think reasonable people realised that, tonight’s shit show was different that was dreadful from start to finish & Coopz made very little effort to change it
Why are you such a dick, Woanz?

Why are you such a dick, Woanz?

So I’ve got some prick obsessed with my ten year old daughter getting fucked by some Tommy Robinson nigel Farage right wing **** but somehow I’m the bad guy? You need to go back a pip & work out which Jimmy Saville Prince Andrew right wing spunk trumpet you are defending I’m not a grass which is why I’m assuming the **** wasn’t banned in the first place, did you not read his opening gambit this evening? It was utterly disgusting & this is the same prick who thinks anyone educated is just against him & that education is somehow wrong. **** should have been yeeted in the Ho Chi Minh a fair while ago

If it was anyone else he was attacking like that he’d be long gone but because it’s me & I can hammer snerts like Rob, Mr Angry & Apollyon on the owd WWW he gets away with it as they are just battered & left looking ridiculous

Last edited:
One thing I am getting fed up with is this constant are you "Cooper in" or "Cooper out" that is bandied about. As far as I am concerned I am a fan of Nottm Forest FC irrespective of who the manager is, and who the players are. I just want the best for my club, and have to rely on the club ownership & hierarchy making the right decision at the right time based on their knowledge of the game & the club.

There appears to something almost evangelical about the "Cooper in movement" that I have never known before, as they often seek to belittle others with a different view. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and is not up to others to preach either way.
Awoniyi is a massive plus for us, he was last season and still is - but what have we learnt from last season ? We still have no plan b when he is injured. Suitably motivated there is no way our team gets beaten by these. We have better players, Everton have a better manager.

Our season practically ended when we sold Johnson. I hope it does not but we lost an X factor player and replaced him with good but unthreatening players. I had thought the transfer window was a good one but I think we fooked it by selling Johnno and thinking Taiwo wouldn’t get injured

We need to go back to low block counter attacking football starting midweek . I would start origi ahead of wood with cho and elanga and drop mgw .

5 at the back

So I’ve got some prick obsessed with my ten year old daughter getting fucked by some Tommy Robinson nigel Farage right wing **** but somehow I’m the bad guy? You need to go back a pip & work out which Jimmy Saville Prince Andrew right wing spunk trumpet you are defending I’m not a grass which is why I’m assuming the **** wasn’t banned in the first place, did you not read his opening gambit this evening? It was utterly disgusting & this is the same prick who thinks anyone educated is just against him & that education is somehow wrong. **** should have been yeeted in the Ho Chi Minh a fair while ago

If it was anyone else he was attacking like that he’d be long gone but because it’s me & I can hammer snerts like Rob, Mr Angry & Apollyon on the owd WWW he gets away with it as they are just battered & left looking ridiculous
Listen you Z adding spaz, I don't know how old your daughter is, I would question whether you even have one as your clearly mental and probably live in some deluded fantasy land, but I have never posted or even insinuated anything remotely inappropriate, your daughter, whatever her age at the present time will definitely when grown up drop you like the sad mental fuck that you are are.

Oh, and if your going down the ban route, calling someone a nonce has a proven yardstick for banning, so quit the wounded little soldier and mop up your liberal tears, stop playing the victim about imaginary obsessions and grow a pair of balls.

Listen you Z adding spaz, I don't know how old your daughter is, I would question whether you even have one as your clearly mental and probably live in some deluded fantasy land, but I have never posted or even insinuated anything remotely inappropriate, your daughter, whatever her age at the present time will definitely when grown up drop you like the sad mental fuck that you are are.

Oh, and if your going down the ban route, calling someone a nonce has a proven yardstick for banning, so quit the wounded little soldier and mop up your liberal tears, stop playing the victim about imaginary obsessions and grow a pair of balls.

I’ve given you enough rope bye bye you ignorant noncey fuck wit

It's gonna happen.

A strapping,walking slab of scar tissue and Indian ink is gonna introduce your daughter into a world of right wing politics and capitalist values.

You Z adding spaz.
I have never posted or even insinuated anything remotely inappropriate

😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

SHAME

I bet you can’t sweat either

I’d also add that spaz is decidedly politically incorrect & deserving of a ban & you’ve used it repeatedly but again I can tear down ignorant ***** on the owd www & no doubt you & your moron friendz down the pub say far worse

I have never posted or even insinuated anything remotely inappropriate

😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

SHAME

I bet you can’t sweat either

Epic fail
I’d also add that spaz is decidedly politically incorrect & deserving of a ban & you’ve used it repeatedly but again I can tear down ignorant ***** on the owd www & no doubt you & your moron friendz down the pub say far worse
That's me telt.

I suppose nonce is a politically fine phrase to use then and not in the slightest out of line.

Spineless, Idealess, Passionless… Useless. We started off ok for about 10 minutes. By 15 minutes we’d descended into a complete sh*t show. It was a matter of time until we conceded. We played long balls to Chris Wood and made half hearted attempts to win second balls. We played a defensive midfield and attacking trio that barely linked up with each other.
There seemed to be no game plan. No real tactics. No system.
I’m baffled that can nobody take a shot. The whole team seems to bottle it in front of the goal.
I’m really disappointed with the lack of desire the team shows- if there’s one thing that Cooper is supposed to be, it’s a good man manager. So how can he inspire so little fight in the team?
I’m struggling to see where the points are coming from in the next few games.

Our season practically ended when we sold Johnson. I hope it does not but we lost an X factor player and replaced him with good but unthreatening players. I had thought the transfer window was a good one but I think we fooked it by selling Johnno and thinking Taiwo wouldn’t get injured

We need to go back to low block counter attacking football starting midweek . I would start origi ahead of wood with cho and elanga and drop mgw .

5 at the back
Starting to look that way, which is why I posted this January needs to be a large wallet opening window for a CF and a winger

We need a similar calibre of CF to Taiwo and a winger who can do what Johnson did if we are to progress