Match thread forest v Everton. | Vital Football

Match thread forest v Everton.

After spending pretty much the entireity of the last 18 hours sucking dick, my efforts have reaped their rewards and I have accessed tickets and will be at the CG today for the first time since 2017.

If the lads show half the desire and persistence that I've shown in getting these tickets, we will dick these cheating Scouse bastards 4-0.

Not calm but definitely nervous, wouldn't mind seeing Boly back in the side.

Without Taiwo we need big money players like Sangare and MGW to really step up.

Another 3-2 defeat might see Cooper gone, and that would be a real shame.

Not calm but definitely nervous, wouldn't mind seeing Boly back in the side.

Without Taiwo we need big money players like Sangare and MGW to really step up.

Another 3-2 defeat might see Cooper gone, and that would be a real shame.

Boly was named in some credible football site's PL team of the season at the halfway point of the season.

3 at the back Murillz, Bolz & Niaz then we don’t lose his long throws & you can’t drop Murillz

A proper must win game. Otherwise he has to go.

Would like to see a.bit more game management- we have to be aiming for a clean sheet today and hopefully we won't be as wasteful this week with chances.

3 at the back Murillz, Bolz & Niaz then we don’t lose his long throws & you can’t drop Murillz
Normally Teeter is correct and 3 at the back v Everton and the aerial effect is the way forward. Rumour is Calvin Lewis is out. Possibly Beta and maybe Onana. Aerial threat a lot less. 20 yr old Portuguese lad could start. Pack midfield.

The good news is we cannot be worse than that pathetic performance last week against Brighton reserves.

I actually feel we can win this today. A big week, and 5 points minimum as a target to give us a little momentum hopefully.

Team selection will be interesting. Sangare if not selected should be ready for Fulham

Potential chant for the day (to the tune of some Mary Poppins shit)

A 10 point deduction helps the Everton go down
The Everton go down
The Everton go down
A 10 point deduction helps the Everton go down
In the most delightful way......

No Danilo, Montiel,Santos or Worrall in the squad. Still Kouyate in the bench for some stupid reason
Felipe back on the bench. No DCL for Everton

The bubble has zero command of his area. He could have easily come out & claimed two or three of those