Joke | Page 231 | Vital Football

Joke

My missus took me to Lourdes in my old wheelchair in the vain hope it would cure me.
Well she pushed me in up to my neck and left me there, didn't do a fucking thing for me.

Strangely enough when she pushed me out, the wheelchair had a new set of tyres and a cracking new paint job.

I was in the jungle and there was this monkey with a tin opener. I said, 'You don't need a tin opener to peel a banana.' He said, 'No, this is for the custard.'

Policeman came round yesterday said "I've had reports that your dog's been chasing a man on a bike "

I said "bollocks my dog doesn't have a bike"

When we moved to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in Wales, I thought I'd take my son along to give the local football team some support.

That was until some twat started shouting.. "Give us an L ..."

My wife said, "You never see things from my point of view."

I said, "What the fuck are you talking about? Only yesterday I looked out the kitchen window."

My mate was born without eyelids, so they curcumcised him and used the skin.

The operation was a success and hes fine now, just a bit cockeyed!

Went to one of those Turkish baths on holiday.

They shaved with a stone ground razor below the neck line, snipped ear & nose hairs, waxed chest hairs & plucked all the arse crack hairs, finishing with a moustache trim & alcohol rub.

Honestly, the wife's never looked so good.

They shaved with a stone ground razor below the neck line, snipped ear & nose hairs, waxed chest hairs & plucked all the arse crack hairs, finishing with a moustache trim & alcohol rub.

Hilarious col - could I just draw your attention to my post immediately before this on?

Hilarious col - could I just draw your attention to my post immediately before this on?

Can I draw your attention to the post below JPA really

Mother in Law came around for Sunday dinner and said "Why is the dog laying there staring at me"

I never had the heart to tell her she was using Fido's plate.