Japhet Tanganga - Player Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Japhet Tanganga - Player Thread

TP = Troy Parrott?

If so, what did he say?

Aye, stirring up an issue where there isnt one.

Alasdair Gold

@AlasdairGold

·
Jan 10

Not what Troy Parrott will want to hear. Mourinho: "We don't have another one. There is not a striker in the squad. We have only one, he's not fit, we don't have another one. You know you can't play like we normally do when Harry Kane is not in the team."

I can't stand that guy, either. His poxy website overpopulates Spurs news searches every day with its rubbish.

Yep and his video blogs are fully of empty content and he could say in 2 mins what takes him about 10. I've long since stopped watching anything he produces as he has no inside tracks anyway.

I don't know why but his aggressive play and the way he plays reminds me of an inform Palacios.

He always looked like a booking/red card waiting to happen to me - and thankfully I think the son of Ledley is a far better player than that - but of course, he has a long way to go yet.

Tanga was quoted as saying this yesterday: “The club means a lot to me, having been with them for so long. Of course I’d love to stay with them as long as I could and go on until I retire. But that’s for the club to deal with me and for me to focus on the pitch and deliver as much as I possibly can.” Over to you DL.....

Tanga was quoted as saying this yesterday: “The club means a lot to me, having been with them for so long. Of course I’d love to stay with them as long as I could and go on until I retire. But that’s for the club to deal with me and for me to focus on the pitch and deliver as much as I possibly can.” Over to you DL.....

I'm told that we're pulling out all the stops; he may even change his agent in the next few weeks - if he has/does, we've won.

Nice article on the Spurs website charting his career to date. One interesting point....at 18 he was going off the rails slightly so his Dad got involved and asked if he could do some physical work with the ground staff . He spent a month with them and it gave him an insight into the real world and appreciates what they do. He still keeps in touch with them.

Gonna be some interesting names in the frame this year for POTY. Tanganga is definitely one. Aurier another. Gio is in that shortlist as well.