Japhet Tanganga - Player Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Japhet Tanganga - Player Thread

I know ex but he needs to shown a bit off love . I know myself if you are a youth and a manager shows you some love it means the world. On the other hand when you hear from everyone that you are good enough to play and you are going to make it . Then the manager ignores you even though you love the club you have to think of your future . I know it broke my heart to leave but you have to think of yourself.

Jose’s been in the job a matter of weeks, if he’s not been shown the required love that’s all on Mopo and his weird youth policy.

Parrot/Tang should all be loaned out and Clarke at a club he gets minutes

Jose’s been in the job a matter of weeks, if he’s not been shown the required love that’s all on Mopo and his weird youth policy.

Parrot/Tang should all be loaned out and Clarke at a club he gets minutes

I don't agree if they are good enough they are old enough. I have watched both players and they are good enough to get minutes. It showed in preseason. I am gutted we have not seen more of them.I think we may lose both of them as there heads are being turned. Jose may come out and say he wants them to stay but he must show them.

It takes two to tango, and it's being rumored that he's already been approached - by the bin dippers no less. I hope this talk proves false, but I wouldn't bet on it.
If it's game time he's after I can't see how going to Liverpool will help. They already have four CBs competing for two spots: Van Dijk, Lovren, Matip and Gomez.

I don't agree if they are good enough they are old enough. I have watched both players and they are good enough to get minutes. It showed in preseason. I am gutted we have not seen more of them.I think we may lose both of them as there heads are being turned. Jose may come out and say he wants them to stay but he must show them.

Jose wasn’t here pre season - your unhappiness over him is aimed at the wrong man.

It's not Poch gave Japhet a chance although he cut it short. Jose will not give Japhet a chance or he would have against Bayern

He played against Colchester and that’s it- not really giving him a chance.

Given he threw in mason/Winks to PL games I don’t think that’s a chance.

The problem that the young lads have is the current size of squad. If we can shift Wanyama, Rose, Eriksen then we'd have 21 players for 16 match day squad places including Tanganga, Skipp and Parrott. With a fully fit squad, they'd probably join KWP and one other as the odd men out. With injuries they come into the match day squad and get involved.

Also, if I were Japhet and I saw Toby and / or Jan sign a contract extension then I'd stick around. I'm not sure I would if I saw Spurs make a big, long term signing in my position though.

He played against Colchester and that’s it- not really giving him a chance.

Given he threw in mason/Winks to PL games I don’t think that’s a chance.

Japhet only came in to fruition this season.I don't think Poch would have given him much more of a chance either .i wanted Poch out also but I know Jose will not give Japhet or Parrott a chance. Jose typically only cares about the now doesn't build for the future. I am concerned that we will lose these 2 talents to our rivals and this will come back to haunt us

Japhet only came in to fruition this season.I don't think Poch would have given him much more of a chance either .i wanted Poch out also but I know Jose will not give Japhet or Parrott a chance. Jose typically only cares about the now doesn't build for the future. I am concerned that we will lose these 2 talents to our rivals and this will come back to haunt us

Jose used more youth players than any other manager but 1 in his time at united

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43675239

Mopo using youth players is a myth (not that you suggested other wise) our youth team was used way less than others.

Jose used more youth players than any other manager but 1 in his time at united

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43675239

Mopo using youth players is a myth (not that you suggested other wise) our youth team was used way less than others.

I know Poch didn't use youth players. That's not right about Jose . Fergie built his team around youth and Ole is playing loads . Jose may have played a few in cups but not many consistently.When I have watched Japhet he seems to have everything . He will not get a chance though. I don't think he will stay with us . He is now 20 and will be seeking first team football

Must admit, the interviews are always a little awkward with Jose when he can only talk about Varane and McTominay when asked about his reputation with the kids.

I cringed a little both times he said it in his first 3 weeks in charge.

The thing is though, since leaving Porto he's never had to bring on youth players. He's been at big clubs with big transfer kittys who demanded instant success.

This is an new scenario for him and with less pressure initially to win the big trophies, so we may see a change in approach.

I think there's big pressure on him to win trophies personally. Sacked a very popular manager who was buckling under the "no trophies" tag. He'll get a pass this season but everyone will expect Mourinho to win at least one trophy next season.

I think there's big pressure on him to win trophies personally. Sacked a very popular manager who was buckling under the "no trophies" tag. He'll get a pass this season but everyone will expect Mourinho to win at least one trophy next season.
I did say initially. And I was thinking of the EPL and Champions League. The domestic cups should be an immediate target.

Impressive game . Deserves his own thread. Song suggestion Blue Boy.....Remember Me .

Tanganga, gang,gang, gang, gang, gang, gang, ganga,gang gang ganga gang, gang gang gang gang , gang. !!