I hate what the world is becoming | Page 6 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

No doubt these little arses have mobile phones, tablets, Xbox, PS, laptops .
I think the only way they will truly understand the consequences of their actions would be to find the highest building in their area. Then make them watch as someone drops said items as listed from the top.
Yes - and preferably whilst they were still holding them, the effing scum

The other day Junior 1 was moaning about the attitude of the girls at his school and in so many words was saying how they are constantly moaning about how unfair it is for for women and blaming men for everything and anything.
Got me thinking as what the hell is going on now that a 16 year old is even having to deal/face/contemplate and defend his corner. I can't remember having to think about such things as an issue at his age .
Its just gone too far again and it's being shoved down people's throats at every opportunity. Do those banging the drum so hard and fast not realise that too much is counter productive and just breeds resentment that maybe wasn't there in the first place.

Fair at to Meryl Streep in stepping back and trying to be balanced.

I think that's a major part of it all, the want to be a victim.

A good friend of mine is a feminist, we have a good laugh, but she does my nut in a lot of the time. It's like she's actively looking for sexism or misogyny in everything and anything.

There has been numerous occasions where I have put some music on, and because it's rock or metal, I can tell she's scanning the lyrics looking for something to call me out on, "Did he just say.....?" Of course she's wrong every time to my great satisfaction, lol. But why is she looking for something when it's not there? Do people get off on feeling oppressed?

And I agree with Melon about the resentment it all causes when there was none to begin with. The social justice crusade has done more damage, and caused more division and arguing then any time I can remember.

Apparently, there are now degrees available in Pizza Hut Studies, Stand Up Comedy and Cake Technology Management, among others. And people pay £9k a year for this kind of thing.

Jesus wept.

Apparently, there are now degrees available in Pizza Hut Studies, Stand Up Comedy and Cake Technology Management, among others. And people pay £9k a year for this kind of thing.

Jesus wept.

lol, I just don't know which one of those is the most ridiculous. Can I get a degree in figuring out which one of those is the most ridiculous?

Jesus wept.

I've done a fair bit of research into pizza hut studies and I've not had to pay 9 grand for the privilege.

Interesting video on what's being going on the last 4 or 5 years and how and why all of this PC madness is being amplified perhaps.

The data seems sound, and has been noticeable itself anyway. It's around 20 mins but worth a watch. Makes sense to me, especially since Youtube recently changed it's terms of service and another purge has been happening on independent creators.

The other day Junior 1 was moaning about the attitude of the girls at his school and in so many words was saying how they are constantly moaning about how unfair it is for for women and blaming men for everything and anything.
Got me thinking as what the hell is going on now that a 16 year old is even having to deal/face/contemplate and defend his corner. I can't remember having to think about such things as an issue at his age .
Its just gone too far again and it's being shoved down people's throats at every opportunity. Do those banging the drum so hard and fast not realise that too much is counter productive and just breeds resentment that maybe wasn't there in the first place.

Fair at to Meryl Streep in stepping back and trying to be balanced.

Whatever happened to a failed snog and quick grope behind the bike sheds. I am glad I am old.