I hate what the world is becoming | Page 8 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

I don’t know whether this is the right/appropriate place for such a tragic death but....

Call me old fashioned but why do you need to have a sign to be told don’t lean out of a high speed train window it’s dangerous !. Whether the sign was displayed clearly or not you have to be a bit of a div to lean out of a train travelling fast in my view.
The company kops a million pound fine .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-49016151

With all due sympathy, must admit Melon that was my first thought. If he got that lost in the moment to lean out to presumably enjoy the view, a sign wouldn't stop him would it.

I can only make presumptions about the train from the name 'Gatwick Express' but surely the better question (from a health and safety perspective) is why they have windows you can stick your head out of?

I don’t know whether this is the right/appropriate place for such a tragic death but....

Call me old fashioned but why do you need to have a sign to be told don’t lean out of a high speed train window it’s dangerous !. Whether the sign was displayed clearly or not you have to be a bit of a div to lean out of a train travelling fast in my view.
The company kops a million pound fine .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-49016151

FFS. If he was a "lifelong railway enthusiast" he really should have known better. WTF is wrong with people?! Totally ridiculous.

Agree with Mike re having widows out of which you could put your head, but there really is no need whatsoever to do such a thing.

I did, I'm not sorry.

I sit crossed legged on the settee so clearly that's a bad example for my two daughters.

Funnily enough it doesn't bother them, because they aren't looking (as they fucking shouldn't be lol).

The missus is female-spreading as she has her tablet between her legs as well.

My eldest is also cross legged with her laptop.

My house is clearly a den of a den of iniquity.

Smite me.

He probably can't find it because of the balls.

200w.webp

Couldn't resist.

I'll have you know I've already knocked out 3 today. And that's a slow day!

And to be honest Mike, in this weather, it's just a big sweaty mess down there. I can't tell what's what. It's like a pigs arse.
I don't like it when people are lonely SJH. Haven't you got a local community centre you can visit?

Please stay away from farms, before you know it you'll be PM.

I don't like it when people are lonely SJH. Haven't you got a local community centre you can visit?

Please stay away from farms, before you know it you'll be PM.

There is the local community centre back home in the countryside. I think there's a cake sale on next Sunday. What am I supposed to, "American Pie" the place? lol

I grew up on a farm, sampled the lot of them. Ooh-arr!