Hugo's Howlers | Page 19 | Vital Football

Hugo's Howlers

Gazzaniga is not a keeper to be anything but third choice

Agree, where is the Gazza's Howlers threads? Hugo did make a mess last night though. Vorm's looking a better keeper every day by being the never played, 3rd choice keeper :-)

Was shocked when he saved a penalty. Whoever our keeper is we rarely save them.

When Hugo is on form we always have a chance. Shame the spine around him has been dismantled.

I loved the days when we had Hugo, Toby, Verts, Wana, Dembele as our wall every week. Always fancied us against anyone. :(

I think, in the light of how good Lloris has been for us, it’s disrespectful to run a thread with this title. I hope Hugo doesn’t peruse this site, he’ll feel we don’t appreciate him. He’s been good for us, he’s fuelled much of our turn around and he hasn’t made many howlers. Everyone has a mare of a day occasionally but we shouldn’t harp on about them. Forgive and forget.

I think, in the light of how good Lloris has been for us, it’s disrespectful to run a thread with this title. I hope Hugo doesn’t peruse this site, he’ll feel we don’t appreciate him. He’s been good for us, he’s fuelled much of our turn around and he hasn’t made many howlers. Everyone has a mare of a day occasionally but we shouldn’t harp on about them. Forgive and forget.

This thread was started more as a question. Is Hugo making too many mistakes ?. It's an evidence builder, a measure of performance. I didn't start it but am interested in it. Particularly with him going through his personal wobbles.

He played great yesterday and surprised me with his pen save.....because he does not usually . A good stop with his feet too which I have been asking for. He is a good keeper but the role is changing as the game progressed. They now need to be good with their feet and on top of the science of keeping. Any improvement and positive changes he makes I welcome.

This thread was started more as a question. Is Hugo making too many mistakes ?. It's an evidence builder, a measure of performance. I didn't start it but am interested in it. Particularly with him going through his personal wobbles.

He played great yesterday and surprised me with his pen save.....because he does not usually . A good stop with his feet too which I have been asking for. He is a good keeper but the role is changing as the game progressed. They now need to be good with their feet and on top of the science of keeping. Any improvement and positive changes he makes I welcome.

he was training with our outfield players yesterday, not what we normally do. Wonder if it's a one off or a shift to get him more comfortable with the ball at his feet.

he was training with our outfield players yesterday, not what we normally do. Wonder if it's a one off or a shift to get him more comfortable with the ball at his feet.

Poch answered that. He said it is part of the normal warm up routine and then he goes off and does his GK specific stuff.

Poch answered that. He said it is part of the normal warm up routine and then he goes off and does his GK specific stuff.

according to a journo who regularly attends the public training sessions it isn't normally part of the warm up for us. He could be wrong though.

according to a journo who regularly attends the public training sessions it isn't normally part of the warm up for us. He could be wrong though.

Check out the pregame interview on YouTube posted in this thread. ?