Ex-Millers on the move | Page 4 | Vital Football

Ex-Millers on the move

I have a Leeds United friend and when we got Tom on loan he said 'good luck with that. He's lazy'. I have to say I don't recall him making much of an impression but then as you say Mike he did only play a handful of times.

This will be his seventh club since leaving the Millers.

Think he was recovering from a bad injury when we got him on loan. He never really got up to full speed during his time with us. Hasn't created much of an impact in the lower divisions since though.

31/01/22 continued....
Kieffer Moore - Cardiff City to AFC Bournemouth (undisclosed fee)

Last edited:
31/01/22 continued...

Lewis Wing - M'boro' (loan to Sheffield W. terminated) to Wycombe W. (free transfer).
Would have been ok for us? Although we would have probably had to sell somebody to fit him in.

Ryan Giles - Wolves (loan to Cardiff C. terminated) to Blackburn R. ( new loan). Had a decent spell on loan with us last season. Would have probably wanted to stay at Championship level.

Last edited:
I'd forgotten all about Giles, but, yes, he was good for us. Not sure Wing would have been welcomed back, Mike.

15/02/22

Brandon Barker - Glasgow Rangers (out of contract) to Reading.
He was a winger who played 4 games for the Millers on loan from Manchester City in 2015, scored one goal.

Last edited:
23/02/22

Don't know where he is going, but ex-Millers manager Kenny Jackett has been sacked by Leyton Orient (Source : TalkSport Radio). League 2/ National League club in London/Southern England next?

Last edited:
15/03/22

Dagenham & Redbridge FC website - Manny Onariase has moved from Scunthorpe U. back to Dagenham & Redbridge (undisclosed fee). Contract to end of 2023/4 season.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24/03/22 TalkSport Radio :

Lee Camp - Swindon T. to Wrexham on a free transfer to the end of the season. (Think he had been playing for Clitheroe on a non-contract basis). He was voted Millers "Player of the year" for 2015/16.

Last edited:
Steve Evans has been appointed as manager of Stevenage . Paul Raynor has also moved there as his assistant (They were both sacked by Gillingham in January).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus Marshall - Matlock T. to Telford U. (made debut for Telford on 26/03/22)

Last edited:
My friend TC loved Marcus! I don't think Stevenage were doing that well before big Steve arrived so we can't really blame him Lindum!

Marcus Marshall - 51 Millers league appearances, 4 goals. I remember him scoring a good goal in the League Cup at Peterboro' in August 2010 , when he cashed in on a mistake by a Posh defender early in the game... although we ended up losing 4-1. He was quick (when fit), but his final pass/shot was often not great. I had a good mini-break (despite the match result) based around that Peterboro' game followed by a few days on the North Norfolk coast - lovely weather too.