EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’... | Page 266 | Vital Football

EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’...

I have a genuine question: Despite not wanting to leave the EU myself, I do actually agree that, because of the vote, the UK will need to leave - and not just in name only (although how this can be done without there needing to be a border between the UK and Ireland seems pretty insoluble - besides the point here). But, if a no-deal situation is to happen, can someone explain the seemingly fanatical devotion to the idea that it cannot be delayed even for a moment; whether or not the physical infrastructure, staff, IT systems, 'replacement' trade agreements with non-EU countries etc. are actually in place?

I have a genuine question: Despite not wanting to leave the EU myself, I do actually agree that, because of the vote, the UK will need to leave - and not just in name only (although how this can be done without there needing to be a border between the UK and Ireland seems pretty insoluble - besides the point here). But, if a no-deal situation is to happen, can someone explain the seemingly fanatical devotion to the idea that it cannot be delayed even for a moment; whether or not the physical infrastructure, staff, IT systems, 'replacement' trade agreements with non-EU countries etc. are actually in place?

A very reasonable question and one that defines you as a traitor, anti democrat remoaner and snowflake. Only the true believers will be saved.

As far as custom's clearance , the UK has already given a 12 month waver to any changes. Don't believe the world is going to end , cos it's not.

But there'll be hundred of thousands of Muslims coming in every day, sneaking into Irish lorries to come and groom white girls (cos that's what it says in the Koran). How are we going to stop that?

Hey Wayne , what's your opinion on the arrest of 88 men (in total) from around your neck of the woods ?
If they're guilty of these crimes committed some years ago they should be punished. I don't subscribe to Gel Boy's and Batty Boy's views on islam due mainly to the fact they're based on ignorance.

He thinks we're all working for the Russians. It's not that simple. Some of us are working for the Foreign Intelligence Service. Others are on the payroll of the Main Intelligence Directorate. And there are at least two people from the Federal Security Service. WK is OGPU. I was working for Okhrana until the cheques stopped coming. Hard to believe, I know.

If they're guilty of these crimes committed some years ago they should be punished. I don't subscribe to Gel Boy's and Batty Boy's views on islam due mainly to the fact they're based on ignorance.

They won't be the last arrests.
The left wing political correctness has doomed a generation of girls to sexual abuse.

But there'll be hundred of thousands of Muslims coming in every day, sneaking into Irish lorries to come and groom white girls (cos that's what it says in the Koran). How are we going to stop that?

Islam isn't compatible with our values , and the cracks have appeared.
If it can't be stopped , it will end in bloodshed.

Not compatible with your values you mean and the crimes you refer to go back a decade or so. I have my finger on the pulse oop 'ere.

If you have a system whereby immigrants have to be employed to stay, then migration regulates itself. Migration in or out is determined by the labour needs of the economy. The stupid bit is that we never used the E.U. rules at our disposal to return those without a job to their country of origin. Our fault not the EU’s.

There was nothing on the 2 reports I could see to suggest that the men were Muslim. I suppose we will find out in due course

Same old violent threats. Virtually word for word as the 1930s against jews, 1970s against west indians and then the keynan/ugandan asians.