EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’... | Page 264 | Vital Football

EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’...

The AFD attract precisely the same 20 percent of thickos, racists and terminally confused that exist in every country. The proportional representation system reflects that. Luckily, just like in any other country, the remaining 80% have not entirely given up on the concept of decency. It'll be a cold day in hell before they get anywhere near power.

I note France has withdrawn it's ambassador to Italy ! It's all going wrong for Macron , and for the AFD in Germany it's only a matter of time before they win power.
History will show we were right to leave.
Nothing to do with things going wrong for Macron; he's sorting things out. However, Italy's administration is becoming farcical by the day. As I wrote earlier, you can't govern on extreme right wing rhetoric; it's falling apart. The last time France withdrew its ambassador to Rome was in June 1940, when Italy was under the control of fascist dictator Benito Mussolini and declared war on France and Britain - worth mentioning. And yet, VG still has the gaul to visit war graves.

So WK who lives in an obscure village in the north of England thinks Macron is sorting things out while 75% of French people who actually have a vested interest think he is rubbish. Is there no end to your wisdom?

So WK who lives in an obscure village in the north of England thinks Macron is sorting things out while 75% of French people who actually have a vested interest think he is rubbish. Is there no end to your wisdom?

So VG who lives in a port city in the southeast of Spain thinks that Brexit is good for the United Kingdom while 95% of economists, public bodies and other prominent experts who actually understand this shit think that Brexit is a disaster. Is there no end to his wisdom?

So VG who lives in a port city in the southeast of Spain thinks that Brexit is good for the United Kingdom while 95% of economists, public bodies and other prominent experts who actually understand this shit think that Brexit is a disaster. Is there no end to his wisdom?

A port city ?
I live in an obscure village like Wayne !

What is obscure about the village I live in?

What is obscure about the village I live in?

In the photos you posted, there wasn’t one person dressed in tracksuit bottoms, flat cap and white Reebok Classics running away from a police officer. Nor could I see any yob at the street corner dealing drugs.

To most in the Medway towns - that is ‘obscure’.

In the photos you posted, there wasn’t one person dressed in tracksuit bottoms, flat cap and white Reebok Classics running away from a police officer. Nor could I see any yob at the street corner dealing drugs.

To most in the Medway towns - that is ‘obscure’.
He's a bit like 3 x 6: looks out of his window and with his myopic views extrapolates them across the whole of the UK.

He's a bit like 3 x 6: looks out of his window and with his myopic views extrapolates them across the whole of the UK.

If that was the case, the UK would be 30% Muslim, 30% Black, 30% Eastern European, and 10% white British!

I bet it's 100% white British where you live! I wonder which one of us has a better idea of what is going on in the country?

I note France has withdrawn it's ambassador to Italy ! It's all going wrong for Macron , and for the AFD in Germany it's only a matter of time before they win power.
History will show we were right to leave.
The reason he’s in the Elysee Palace in the first place, despite previously being a central figure in the least popular government in the history of the Fifth Republic, is because the French overwhelmingly rejected the far-right ethnonationalist Le Pen. The mistake he made is beleiving he’s the Sun King reincarnate with his whole l’etat c’est moi shtick, when he was just the lucky beneficiary of Fillon’s embezzlement problems and the least bad alternative compared to FN.

If that was the case, the UK would be 30% Muslim, 30% Black, 30% Eastern European, and 10% white British!

I bet it's 100% white British where you live! I wonder which one of us has a better idea of what is going on in the country?
Have you been a **** all your life? When not abroad, I spent all my life in either Medway or London and the last 13 years in Rochester before moving up here two and a half years ago. As regards where I live, I'm in spitting distance of Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Blackburn, Burnley, Colne, Nelson and Lancaster. You have a better idea my fucking arse, ****! You arrogant thick piece of shit!

Care to substantiate those percentages? A strange mixture of factors: skin colour , religion and regional association. You must have done some extensive statistical research and subsequent calculation.

Care to substantiate those percentages? A strange mixture of factors: skin colour , religion and regional association. You must have done some extensive statistical research and subsequent calculation.

Sorry, I don't know what you mean? WanKerr referred to me "looking out of the window", and that would be a rough ethnic percentage of people that I would see on an average day (I work in Stratford, East London, and get the DLR to and from Canary Wharf)

Have you been a **** all your life? When not abroad, I spent all my life in either Medway or London and the last 13 years in Rochester before moving up here two and a half years ago. As regards where I live, I'm in spitting distance of Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Blackburn, Burnley, Colne, Nelson and Lancaster. You have a better idea my fucking arse, ****! You arrogant thick piece of shit!

Front page of the Evening Standard on Wednesday was about a teenager being stabbed. What was your local paper's lead story? Something about whippets?